Both Sides

Liam P.O.V

He starts singing Katy Perry Fireworks. I'm captivated in his soft meloudious voice and lost in his sweet blue eyes. He fidgets a bit but I guess that's nervousness. HE IS THE 5TH MEMBER. He murmurs a few words, I can't quite catch it but I guess it's a thank you. 

"Ok, now Niall, thank you, do you want to go now? Bye!" Simon says. Wait, Simon was nice? Simon was nice? Simon and Nice just aren't compatible. I jump as a sharp tap hit's my shoulder.

"What do you think?" Zayn says. He sees my puzzled expression.

"Of Niall?" Zayn repeats.

"NIALL WAS FRICKING AWESOME! HE HAS TO BE THE 5TH MEMBER!" I shout.

"Woah, take a chill pill bro. Anyway there's like 2% chance that Niall can get in, hes got Peter Pan Syndrome. It's where he can't grow up." Harry says.  

It's like something inside me has popped. One of my cousins had Peter-Pan Syndrome, he died quite early. I've fallen in love with him. I need him. What now? Will he get in?

"Niall, has to get in, he has to," I whisper. This is what happens when i'm sad, I can't talk.

Louis puts his arm around my shoulder. 

Louis P.O.V

 "Ok, put your hand up if you want Niall to get in?" I say. I feel really bad for Liam, he really wants Niall to get in. I see Zayn and Harry's hands shoot up. Liam feebly sniffs and sticks his hand up. 

"Niall's in!" I say and glance at Simon.

"It's your choice boys, it's you risk, i'll quickly tell Niall," Simon sighs and walks off.

Liam looks so happy, his eyes light up and I can literally see all of his teeth, taht's how big his smile his smile is.