Daddy's little girl.

Copyright All Rights Reserved to summerglitters

Hey guys, for those of you who might be a bit confused with this chapter, listen up! :)

This chapter is going to be about Nicole's past so don't get too confused! My book is going to have one chapter of Nicole's past and then present and then past and so on. So, this is just a warning just incase you guys get confused. :) Also the chapters which are Nicole's past will be short because I don't want to give too much away at once!

As usual, vote, comment, fan and recommend this story to others!

Enjoy :)

**********************************************************************************

My daddy's little girl. 

That's what I am. That's what I was.

The innocent laughter with no glint of sadness brought constant indication that the little girl with blonde hair had nothing to fear or worry  in the world. Ecstatic and carefree. Little did she know about her future.

The little girl ran towards her best friend in the whole wide world. The swing.

"Daddy! Push me! Push me!" yelled the girl with joy in her voice.

The father ran towards his little girl. Laughing along with her. He wanted it to stay like this forever. Him and his little girl. And of course their good old friend, the swing. 

After what seemed like hours, they finally waved good bye to the swing.

"Race ya to home Daddy!" cried the blonde. She was a fast one. The man pretended to have been outrun by the girl. When she reached her destination first, she laughed with joy.

"You are too fast for me Nicole!" Laughter escaped from his mouth.

They went in the house.

Everything seemed perfect for them. But I guess nothing can stay perfect forever. I mean nothing was ever perfect.

Because, from the attic window, a woman with same blonde hair as the girl was observing the scene with a glint of sadness in her eyes. 

The girl raced upstairs to greet her mum. But suddenly, she heard both her parents in the attic speaking low. She wanted to scare them, so she crept silently toward her targets.

"Linda, I can't leave her."

"Ben, you know I have no choice. I already explained to you all the reasons! I saw you with that woman!"

"Linda, just listen to me."

"No! Get out of here!"

"Linda..."

The woman ran out of the room with tears glistening in her eyes. When she came out, she saw her daughter staring at her. Soon enough, the man came out and saw the scene before his eyes.

"Daddy, is there something wrong? Why is mummy crying?" asked the little girl.

"Everything's going to be okay Nicole. Daddy just needs to go on a little trip, that's all. I love you so much Nicole."

"I love you too daddy! When you come back from your trip, do you want a chocolate cupcake or vanilla? Or the one you had last time?" Just like that, the little girl forgot the conversation that she overheard a moment ago. 

"Chocolate, sweetheart" smiled the man with extreme sadness.

That was the last time the little girl saw him. 

That was the last day of her genuine happiness.

That was the last day she truly opened her heart to anyone.

*******************************************

While I was writing this chapter, I was literally like depressed. 

It's sooo sad!

Anyways, vote, comment, fan, recommend :)

Hope you enjoyed it x

summerglitters :)