7th birthday.

Copyright All Rights Reserved to summerglitters

Hey guys, I have really bad news.

We are now on #487 teen fiction :/

I don't know what happened there, but we have a lot to catch up!

I dedicated this chapter to likeomgitsmarissa coz she made me the fantastic book cover I now have! :)

Please vote, comment, fan and recommend :)

Enjoy :)

summerglitters xxx

***************************************************************

7th birthday

6 months had passed since the little girl saw her dad.

The first two months had been bearable because she truly believed that her daddy was on a little trip. But time goes fast without your loved ones.

The little girl went to bed everynight without her goodnight kiss from daddy. In the mornings, her eyes would be puffy from excessive crying the night before. 

And then it was already her 7th birthday.

From watching her daughter suffer everyday, the mother was in extreme pain. She thought that the pain would pass away after a few months. She thought everything would be back to normal.

But apparently not.

The mother knew that it was her fault. The mother knew that this could have been prevented if she didnt... She knew she practically killed her daughter. She wanted her back. She wanted her daughter to be ecstatic and carefree. She wanted everything to be back to normal. So on the day of her daughter's 7th birthday, she decided to make her be happy again. She hoped that everything would be finally back to normal. She really did.

But apparently Nicole Cass can never forget her life with her daddy.

But the mother didn't know yet. After she sent her girl to school like every normal morning, she decorated her house with balloons, she made her favourite cupcakes and she did everything she could to make her daughter happy again. Then, she waited for her daughter to come back from school.

When the girl came back, she saw balloons. She smiled as she remembered her 6th birthday. Her dad blew the balloons with her.

When the girl came back, she saw cupcakes with chocolate icing. She let out a tear as she remembered that it was her dad's favourite.

Everything was there in front of her. 

Everything.

Everything except her dad.

That was the first day the little girl had her first seizure.

And it was her 7th birthday.

******************************************************************************

This is getting depressing every chapter!

Tell me what you guys thought and constructive criticism is what I really need!

I also really need votes and fans!

Thanks for reading :)

summerglitters x