CHAPTER 13✎

TURNING BACK TIME

CHAPTER 13

[ZAYN'S POV] [Present Tense]

Quickly I walked on stage, everyone waiting for me to join the rest of one direction on the sofa.

“How nice of you to join us, Zayn” Louis chuckled.

“Ha Ha” I fake laughed, as the crew ran around getting everything ready, and someone started counting down.

“10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4..” Then the rest was counted down on fingers.

“And were back, here now with the biggest boy band in the world at this moment. ONE DIRECTION!” The interview said, as the crowd of girls screamed.

“So, as you get asked in every interview, we may as well ask aswell... who's single?”

Harry and Liam raised there hands, and some girls cheered in the audience.

“Liam, what happened with Sophia?” The interviewer asked, fake concerned.

Liam looked sad for a moment, before he replied with “It was just getting harder with all the tours, the same reason I broke up with Danielle before, its really difficult with long distance relationships, I don’t know how Zayn and Valerie do it” He was obviously trying to get the spotlight off of him, and onto me.

“Oh, yes. Zayn, how is Valerie and the little bump, only 3 months to go now right?” The interviewer said.

“Erm, yeah. She's really good, the pregnancy is going great” Zayn replied.

“That's great! And hows Laicie-Mae?” He asked.

Zayn smiled wide. “She's great too, she's just started properly walking around” He said, excitedly.

“Well, congrats to her! So, Harry? Still Single?”

“Yes, at the moment”

“At the moment? Does that mean there is someone?”

“Well, yes. But, who's knows what will happen!” Harry said, smiling.

I walked into the dressing room after the interview, and found Valerie, smiling at the book in her hands.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

She jumped up from her seat and slammed closed the book quickly, chucking it onto the floor, “Erm, nothing”

I chuckled as I walked over to her, but she only picked up the book but I reached out and grabbed it off her.

“Give it to me Zayn” She said, as I held it above my head.

“What is it?” I asked, as I read the cover, “My Diary” I said aloud.

“Please, give it to me” She begged.

I signed, and gave it over, not wanting to annoy her.

“Thank you” She said quietly, and kissed me, “I promise ill show you this once I have read it”

“Okay, come on lets go”

[VALERIE'S POV] [Present Tense]

I climbed into the car, shut the door, and instantly tried to get some sleep, as reading the diary for 45 minutes had made me quite tired.

I heard Zayn put Lace into the car, and then he got in the front and started driving back home.

I was now in bed at only four in the afternoon, watching Friends. Liam had driven over about a half hour ago to talk to Zayn about something so I had come upstairs, and Lace was having a nap.

I pulled out my diary from below my pillow, and turned to the last part I read.

Dear Diary..

[VALERIE'S POV] [Past Tense]

But, his name is on it?” The teacher said, confused and held up the work, which did actually have his name on it.

What?

“How is that even possible!” I shouted, and grabbed the work from her.

I looked at it, and saw that mine and Zayn's names were written in a thick blue felt tip, and Ashton's name was in a black bio pen.

“See, Miss his name isn't even written in the same pen, I wrote mine and Zayn's name on this yesterday, he has just wrote this on here” I explained.

“Oh, yeah, that is true, so Ashton why didn't you help?” She asked him, as a mischievous smile arose onto my face.

“That was hilarious” I said, laughing with Zayn as we walked up my driveway.

“It was, I can't believe the guy even tried to take credit for the work we took ages to do” He said, as we reached my door and stopped walking.

“I know” I said.

We stood there for a minute, saying nothing.

“So, erm I guess I should go” Zayn said, scratching the back of his neck.

“Zayn, I'm really sorry for the other day, I don't know what I was doing” I said, sadly because I was lying.

“Valerie, I need to tell you something” He said staring at the floor.

“Tell me what? Have I done something wrong? Did I kill our friendship? Zayn, please no, I never meant to do it, I was just, erm, I don’t know, Zayn, erm, I need to tell you something too” I said way to quickly, getting nervous, for what I was about to say.

“You first?” He said quietly.

I bit my lip, “I don't know how to say this but, I- I- I think I'm, I'm starting to li- like you... but I don't want you to think you have to like me back, its just I want you to know, and I only just found out myself after I had sent you home, because I was just thinking about everything and then I realised, I liked you, I like you... I like yo-”

I was cut off by Zayn's lips on mine, as I stood there in shock, but soon started kissing back. He wrapped his arm around my back as the other rose to my cheek, and I reached my hands around his neck, our lips perfectly moving together still.

“Ewwwwww”

A/N: AhHHHHH hi guys, long chapter :D I started writing this in Perrie's point of view at first, I was so confused, lool=D

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

PLEASEEEEEE<3

Next Chapter: Who's Pov? Present or Past?

-byeeeeee x