CHAPTER 7✎

TURNING BACK TIME

CHAPTER 7

[VALERIE'S POV] 16/04/21 11:21AM

I walked down the hallway holding Laicie's hand, as she tried too keep up with the speed i was walking.

Zayn had invited me to come down to the studio again, to watch them record for the album. I say again, as i have came down  for the last 5 or 6 albums. I guess im used to it now.

I saw Paul standing by one of the doors down the hallway, as i got closer, he looked up from his phone. Giving me a smile and wave.

"You alright, Val?" He asked, I nodded. Then he looked down to the chubby, little monster skipping along.

He laughed at her smiling, as she only had a few teeth.

"Hello Paul!" Laicie yelled happily running up to him and hugging his leg.

"Hello Lace!" He picked her up and gave her a quick hug.

"The boys are in there" He said, pointing to the door opposite. "There just on a break" 

"Alright, thanks Paulyy" I smiled, pulling Laicie away from him, before he took her off me. She was a very cute baby.

I walked through the door to see Liam and Harry, sitting on the couch in the corner of the room talking. As soon as the door shut, making a loud noise as it did so, they both looked up.

"Uncle Harry and Liam!" Laicie shouted, then started squirming in my arms.

The boys chuckled as they knelt down on the floor.

I set Laicie-Mae down, but she didnt move.

Oh, not again.

I watch as Liam and Harry slowly started crawling towards us, with massive grins on their faces.

Laicie giggled as she started moving back behind me.

The two idiots got closer and closer untill Laicie was lent against the wall at the other side of the room trying to still move. Then last minute, like always. They got up and ran towards her with their arms wide and started chasing her round the whole room.

I rolled my eyes watching the three of them screaming and laughing. 

I decided i'd had enough, and went through the door next to me, leading to one of the studios. There i found Niall, and Zayn.

"Hey babe" I said to my husband, then messed up Nialls hair as he sat on his phone. He smiled up at me, but before i could do anything Zayn pulled me onto his lap.

"Hey, I missed you" He said, then pecked my lips.

"Oit, atleast wait untill im gone" Niall said.

Me and Zayn laughed, then the door flew open, revealing Harry with a still giggling Laicie in his arms.

"DADDYYY!" She shouted once she saw Zayn.

"Stop shouting darling, its getting annoying now" I said to Laicie, she pouted at me,but still ran over to Zayn.

"Hey little one, how you doing?" He asked, picking her up, as Lace started talking about our morning of events.

As they carried on talking i heard voices coming from outside, I walked out to see Liam, Louis and Eleanor walk through.

"ELLL!" I yelled running up to her. God, now i know where Laicie gets it from.

Anyway, i wrapped my arms around Eleanor and snuggled into her. Out of all the boys girlfriends i'm closest to El, she's just so sweet, and easy to get along with.

"Well hello to you too!" She said once i let go of her.

She took of her coat and chucked it onto the sofa.

"Louis, Liam? Breaks over" Someone yelled from the studio room.

They both stood up and walked into the room, as Zayn came out with Laicie and placed her with the bag of toys.

"Be back in an hour, babe" He said, then kissed my cheek and left.

Eleanor went straight over and played with Laicie-Mae, I smiled watching them. Eleanor will be a great mom.

I rubbed my already growing belly... only a few months till i have two little kids..

I smiled to myself then grabbed my bag and searched through it sitting down on the couch.

...

...

Ahhh, here it is! I looked over at El, seeing that she wasnt going to be leaving Lace for a while, having alot of fun.

I quietly opened up my book, and flicked to the next page...

03/04/07 [Valerie, Past Tence] 2:08PM

Me and Zayn sat down on my bed, and chucked all the books around, and all the work.

"So... where should we start today?" I asked looking at all of it. I looked up at Zayn. He had become alot more cofient around me, and is quite the funny one. He's really grew on me.

"Erm, just start by sticking the pictures on first, then write all the information around it i guess" He said.

We had been with eachother for 5 days straight going round libaries, craft stores, everywhere, getting everything we need. I've barely done anything with my friends, but Zayn was really nice, so it didnt matter.

Sure, he's not the best looking guy, but he's so cute!

We started sticking on all the pictures together, I was just putting on the last one when me and zayn leaned for the same spot of the poster, our hands lightly brushed, and i could feel a slight blush creep on my cheeks.

I looked up to see Zayn's reaction, and he was staring down at the floor, but i could still see the pink tint on his cheeks...

Awrrr!

Wait??

I'm blushing aswell.

A/N.. so one comment got deleted on the last chapter?:( but ohwell..

15 READS

5 VOTES

2 COMMENTS

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

im going shopping noww, byeee:)<3333