CHAPTER 11✎

A/N: im using this eliza girl as niallsgirlfriend because Im not good at making people, and she seems nice enough, so yeah:) +also, lets pretend that through the dark off their new album(my favourite song) came out in the year 2021, so I also dont have to make up a random song name=D

TURNING BACK TIME

CHAPTER 11

[VALERIE'S POV] 16/04/21 [PRESENT TENSE]

I was sat down next to Eliza(Niall's Girlfriend) on the sofa in the room that we was waiting in for the interview to start on some talk show, as we watched one of the boys new music videos come up onto the screen.

'You tell me that you're sad and lost your way, you tell me that your tears are here to stay, but I know you're only hiding and I just wanna see you...'

“Where's Lace?” Eliza asked me, as I watched Liam on the screen walking through a field, lip syncing the song.

“She went with Zayn to find Lux I think, I'm going to go find Eleanor” I said getting up as the chorus came on.

'Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love, And I will hold you closer,

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark'

The song reminded me of mine and Zayn's relationship, we went through so much to get to how we are today, but it was all worth it, the hate from the fans, the paparazziconstant following, and all the breakups due to the long tours, these things can all be related to 'the dark',and we got 'through' them all.

Like the first time me and Zayn saw each other again, he was famous by then, and we got spotted together by pap’s, and the fans then started saying nasty stuff about me, that's when the dark started from, but we stayed together, until something came up, that really ruined us, but that's for another time.

I reached Eleanor, by following her laugh through the hallway, and found her talking to Lou Teasdale.

“Yeah, Louis' will probablypush someone's face into it” Lou said, chuckling...

“Well, heyy” I cheerfully said, walking in. “What's Louis shoving someone’s face into?”

Eleanor giggled quietly, “Chloe's birthday cake”

“Oh, okay” I laughed along.

“Did Zayn find Lux?” Louise asked.

“Not too sure actually, I haven't seen him in a while, they're probably with Harry” I answered, as I stuck my hair up in a messy bun, i was wearing light denim jeans, with a baggy black vest top, and black converse.

“No, Harry was with Niall, Chlo and Louis, they was talking to some fans that got backstage” Eleanor said, joining in our conversation.

I suddenly became nervous, as Lou started panicking about where Lux would have got to.

“They wouldn't have gone far, you know that” I reassured her, even though I wasn't that confident when saying it, but Louise nodded along anyhow.

“C'mon lets go look around” El said, grabbing both our hands, pulling us to where everybody was.

A/N: I know boring chapter, but I wanted a present tense one:D

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

-byee x