11 - Can You Help?

Natasha POV

I just stared out the window the whole journey back to the helicarrier and at the metal armed man whom I've always thought was dead. But more importantly, why does my head hurt when I think about him? I'm trying to figure him out but... it hurts. I'm trying to think about something but trying not to to avoid the pain aswell. My life is actually so damn annoying.

"Landing in 5 miss Romanoff" K.A.M.J.A informed.

"Thanks K.A.M.J.A, Amora, wake up", I say, prodding Amora.

By the time she stirs awake, we are already landing.

As the hatch of the quinjet opens, I walk out and pass some in-base agents. Some mechanics. Some medics. And Fury.

He nods at me, signing for me to speak.

"Sorry Fury, not really in the mood to talk right now, maybe later", I diss him and leave him infuryated. Get it? Anyways, I walk past him while the S.H.I.E.L.D crew take the Winter Soldier to the interrogation room. I should probably tell them to drug him and hold him down with something. Yea, I should. I don't want to but I'm not that irresponsible. I quickly inform Fury about him and head towards Clint's room.

I turn down the corridor specially put away for higher level agents. I walk until I reach a room numbered 6 Hawkeye and swing the door open.

"Aargh!" Clint says.

I chuckle as I see Clint pointlessly covering himself in a towel.
"Calm down Clint, it's just me, it's not like you're completely naked," I say.

"Oh." He replies as he scurries off into his bathroom.

I walk over to his bed and lay on my back staring into the ceiling. One minute later, I see him coming out of his bathroom. "Sup," I say.

"Really Tasha? You just walk in on me like that?!" He screams frantically.

"Clint, calm down, I didn't see anything okay? Geez. Besides, you're the one that left your door unlocked. Idiot," I mutter the last bit to myself.

"So, why are you here?" Clint asks me.

"Well, Amora which is this Asgardian that already left told me that red room was back up and running and even though I didn't believe her I went to where she told me it was and found a hydra base instead. All the people there were dead except one man. The man had a metal arm, a vibranium one-" I say before getting cut off.

"Wait, vibranium as in what Cap's shield is made of?" He asks.

"Yes Clint. Anyways, so I think he's the Winter Soldier. I've never met him before, at least I don't think I have. When I saw him and tried to think about where I've seen him before I get a migraine. That means I've probably met him before but for some reason hydra wanted me to forget it. I don't know Clint. So, can you please help interrogate him Clint? I'll try to dig up some info on him" I say.

"Yea sure Tasha." He replies.

"Thanks. He's in interrogation room D23, be there at 1300, bye" I inform him as I walk out.

I head toward my room next to him and see the time 1100. About 2 hours to search some stuff up.

***

It's almost been 2 hours and I don't even know his name, nothing, whoever covered up his info is really skilled. If there even are any electronic files on him. All I have now is a migraine after trying to remember him from wherever again. I give up and walk towards interrogation room D23.

I stand on the other side of the one-way mirror. He's contained in a box with arms, hands, legs and pretty much everything restrained. He looks so lost and confused, I'm not sure he knows anything.

A/N:
Dear readers,
I'm sorryyyyyyyy 😭😭😭 I'm trying to write more but I'm flailing like an octopus 🐙🐙🐙, you'll get it if you read my struggles of life book :p
Anyways, so I'm honestly trying to write but I'm just lazy and that's terrible but this is the first book I started and I'm not stopping, I'm hoping to write more during the holidays so yea, sorry for the short chapter 😭😭😭.

>_<