Chapter 4

Chapter4

   "Where you going?" Yalena asked Reese as she was pouring herself a glass of Rose'.

   "I'm supposed to be meeting with Candice,"Reese replied checking the time on her gold and diamond bezzled Cartier watch.

   "What?"Yalena was shocked. Mmm.

   "Yep,"Reese stated twirling around on Yalena's bar stool in order to get down.

   "Well, I hope and pray it goes well,"Yalena responded putting emphsasis on pray and taking a sip of her wine.

   "Yea. Me too cause ion have time for her foolishness,"Reese grabbed her black and gold Michael Kors bag and keys off the bar counter top.

   "Good luck,"Lena handed Reese a glass of wine. Reese threw the wine back, "Yeah. Thanks. I needed that."

   "I know you did."

   "Well alright let me get going,"Reese started walking towards the door.

   "Alright. Call me,"Lena said walking behind her.

   "Kiss the kids for me,"Reese said walking out the door.

   "Alright,"Yalena watched Reese get in her truck and pull off before she closed her door and locked it.

   When Reese arrived at the restaurant BJ's, she recognized her ex Xavier Reynolds.

   "Ain't this some shit!"Reese exclaimed to herself when she saw Xavier. Reese and Xavier dated for two years. They broke up five months ago in June. Reese ended their long term relationship because she was sick of his bi-polar antics. He wanted to argue about everything. Then on top of that, she found out that he had fathered a child while they were together due to the fact she found some child support papers in the process of looking for a take-out menu. That crushed her heart to know that the person she loved and that she thought loved her back had a baby on her. Reese was devasted. Then when confronted him about it, he had the nerve to deny the little boy. When Reese showed him the same papers she had seen, he then tried to flip it on her and asked why was she going through his shit. They got into a huge argument about the whole ordeal. She told Xavier that she was fed up with his bullshit and that they were over. She couldn't take it any more.

  Reese snapped out of her reverie when she heard her phone ringing. She picked her Samsung Galaxy Note III out of the middle console. It was Candice, "Hello."

   "Um, I'm here. Where you at?" Candice said with a slight attitude.

   "I'm about to walk in,"Reese rolled her eyes and shut her engine off. This hoe get on my last.

   "Alright,"Candice replied.

   "Yea,"Reese hung up the phone and got out the truck.

   When Reese walked in the restaurant she noticed Candice clad in purple and black nursing scrubs and some black crocs walking behind the hostess to a table that was in the back.

   "Hi, How may I help you today?"The hostess greeted.

   "Um, I'm with the girl who just walked in here,"Reese replied and walked back to where Candice was seated.

   "Hey,"Reese greeted taking a seat across from Candice.

   "Hey,"Candice replied dryly looking up and setting her phone face down on the table. 

   "So, let's get to it. I guess,"Reese said just before the waiter walked over to their table.

   "Hi, my name is Jason and I will be taking your orders today,"The waiter said taking a notepad and pen from his back pocket. "Okay what can I get you ladies to drink?"