F.L.Y. Society

Chapter 1

   "Where you at?" Yalena asked.

   "On my way to Grandma house. Where you?" Reese shot back.

   "Oh okay. I just left the grocery store and I need to drop this shit off there. How long you gone be?" Yalena questioned leaving Wal-Mart.

   "Probably like twenty minutes. I'm leaving the mall. But Cassidy should be there though," Reese stated.

   "Alright, well let me call her then."

   "Yeah. And if she not, somebody is. Catch you in a minute," Reese said before ending her call. 

   Reese had a habit of just hanging up without letting the other person say bye or nothing.

   Yalena pulled up to their Grandma house in a tan 2012 Nissan Murano, and just like Reese had said if Cassidy wasn't there then somebody else was. 

   "Who truck you in?" Elijah asked walking out the house.

   Elijah Jackson better known as E, is Yalena's younger brother. He was 6 foot even. He was slim with a little muscle and six pack. He had dark brown dreads that hung to his shoulders. 

   "Don't worry bout it. Just help me take these groceries in the house," Yalena said taking bags out the truck and walking them in the house.

  E did the samething, "Aye Lena, what's all this shit for?"

  "We having a serious meeting."

   "This bout what happened to Unc?" Elijah asked getting the last three bags out the car.

   "Yeah," Yalena said closing the trunk and locking up the truck.

   Elijah shook his head, then looked up to the sky thinking about what had happened to their uncle three weeks prior. Just then a black on black 2012 Mercedes Benz C350 with dark tent pulled up. E stopped in his tracks and looked at the car until someone got out. 

   "Who the fuck is this?" E asked Yalena.

   "Ion know. I'm trying to see who it is too," Yalena responded staring at the car too.

  Then the passenger door opened and Reese got out with four Kids Footlocker bags.

   "Oh. Its just yo ass," Lena said turning to walk back into the house.

   Reese laughed and closed the car door, "Damn y'all nosey." Then the car drove off.

   "I know you got ya cuz some shit,"Elijah said walking in the house behind Reese and Yalena.