Chapter 2

Chapter 2

   Today was a mandatory meeting with everybody who was down with F.L.Y. Society. Jace was to escort all the recruits to the Corporate House. The Corporate House was one of the four houses that Cassidy and Reese purchased. This house was located on St. Pete Beach. It was a very elegent house. It was real professional. It looked more like an office then a house. The house was stone grey with floor to ceiling windows in the front. It had a waterfront view. There was a four car garage. The house had three floors also. The meetings were held in the "Conference Room" on the second floor which was adjacent to the kitchen. On the third floor was Reese, Elijah, and Cassidy office, the "Finance Room" which oversaw the meeting area. It was just that big. That's were they handled the books and made sure the operation ran smoothly and the bills were paid. Which they handled on line. On the first floor was the "Equipment Room" which is where they keep the artillery and back up work for the workers. This was also Jace, Yalena, and Gabriel office. The back up work was for emergency purposes only. The house also had a pool.

   Jace, Gabriel, and Yalena were head captains. They were to check on the workers and make sure the soldiers were doing what needed to be done. Jace better known as Doughboy was 6 foot one and weighed roughly 210 at eighteen years old. He had a nappy fro with a medium size mustache and a lil chin hair. He was high yellow with his whole right arm, stomach and back covered in tattoos. He was know as the hot head out the bunch. Gab and E made sure they keep him in check most of the time. 

   Gabriel also known as G or Gunna because he was very trigger happy. He stood at 6 foot 2 and weighed 190. He was muscular like an NFL Wide Receiver. He was dark skinned with long dark brown dreads that he kept neatly done. He got his dreads retwisted twice sometimes more depending on what occasion  was coming up. He was nineteen years old. Gabriel looked like he was some kin to the Jamaican dude with the dreads who played in the Tyler Perry plays. He had a big ass portait of their grandma on his back that he got touched up twice a year.

   "Gab, go check out the Equipment Room and make sure everything is there. Jace and the recruits should be here in a minute." Yalena said looking at her gold Micheal Kors watch, then pulled out her iPhone 4s to see who had sent her a text. 

   Cassidy: "Bitch wea yu at.?"

   Yalena: "We jus pulld n da garage."

  Cassidy: "Okk."

  "She said she just pulled in the garage." Cassidy told Elijah and Reese putting her Samsung Galaxy SIV in her creme Guess bag.

  "So Doughboy should be on his way with the team right?" E asked looking up from his desk where he was putting in the amount of money they spent in the books.

   "Yea. He just called me and said he coming down the street." Reese said getting up from her desk and grabbing the meeting portfolios for today's meeting. " So we might as well head down to the Conference Room." 

   They kept their organization very professional. Everyone had to dress in casual attire. Reese had on creme linen pants with a white dress shirt and cheetah print dress shoes that had a pink sole. Yalena wore black linen pants with a black and white blouse and all white Jessica Simpson pumps. Elijah, Gabriel, and Jace wore jean pants, Polo shirts and brown Polo boots. Cassidy had on some creme floral printed jeans from Charlotte Russe and an olive green blouse with the back out and some creme wedge heels. 

   And damn near everybody on the team had on similar attire. Cassidy stood outside in the backyard looking out at the water while she waited for the meeting to start. It was a nice breezy day outside. It was a little sunshine. Not too much and not too little. It was just right. There was not a cloud in the sky. It was a wonderful day. Cassidy just just stood by the poolside with a glass of Moet and reflected. Cassidy was 5 foot 3. Her skin complexion was brown. She was shape nicely. She almost reminded you of Meagan Good. She had long flowing hair. It stop just in the middle of her back. She kept her nails, toes, eyebrows, and eyelashes on point just like Reese and Yalena did. They went to the nail salon twice a month. They were all well presented.