Chapter 1

Hi! Welcome to my new story!!

I hope readers with a big fetish for cats like I do can drop me a comment!!! I did my research online but there's nothing much I learnt after a fruitless search other than the fact that they are simply A.D.O.R.A.B.LE !

I've learnt that cats with blue eyes and white fur are more prone to deafness though, (OMG NOOO, WHY IS THAT SOOOOO???)

Please support my story!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

####Vincent's POV ####

It's the same routine everyday.

I walk through the hallways of Eagle Heights Academy as though a red carpet has been laid out for me, flashing a good-natured smile to those who waved and blew a kiss to me. I feel the predatory stares from girls on either side of me. It's creepy but totally unavoidable.

The act goes on until I reach the doorway of the Geography room, where Mr. Blimley would undoubtedly be frowning at the whiteboard, wondering what's missing on it ( it's the assignments that were due today, of course) and wiping his brow furiously. 

I take a deep breath, checkout my hair, and take a step inside.

BAM!

I walked right into a guy who was rounding the corner. Fortunately for me, I sway a little but remain on my feet. Unfortunately for him, his papers were scattered all over the floor, and he was sitting there, rubbing the side of his head where he just hit the wall.

"Are you alright?" I hear giggles coming from the room and mutterings like 'dork' and 'clumsy'. Oh come on, even a guy has his own bad days. Talk about harsh.

I extend my hand and he takes it, pulling him up. He's surprisingly light.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," he muttered, and looks up at me. Recognition clicks.

I jolt a little at the intensity of his blue eyes, hidden under dark lashes. They were so blue, so clear, that it feels strangely like looking at the sky.

I'm pretty sure I've not seen him around.

I'm also quite sure that I've seen them before somehow, those crystal blue eyes.

He brushes off the dust on his grey shirt and bends to pick up the black rimmed glasses at his feet, before picking up the scattered papers.

"Here," I hand him a piece he missed. Its a printout of a statistics homework.

"Thanks," he said, not quite looking at me. He puts on his glasses and scoots off in the direction of the library and disappears round the corner.

"Who's that? " I asked Nick, who is sitting directly behind me.

"Don't you know? He's Lucas Sharpe, residential nerd. Aces for every single dammit test. Bottom of food chain," he whispers.

"Really?" I mouthed bewildered. Because his eyes screamed intelligence instead of nerd. And his face begs to differ from the 'bottom of food chain' rank.

"You'll see, Mr. Blimley made him photocopy the notes but he'll be back," Nick replies.

But I still don't buy it.