Nutella buddies

I stayed at home glad that the school week was over. I almsot finished How to kill a Mockingbird for Language Arts class. I practiced guitar, and jotted down a few more lyrics to a new song i wrote the other night, and I was watching The Perks of being a Wallflower on my ancient televison, and secretly fangirling over Logan Lerman, when the bell rang. My parents werent home, thank god. I was so tired of hearing them argue and then pretend nothing was wrong when i came downstairs like i was some clueless child. I knew they told me they wouldnt be home until around 6:30, it was only two ocklock, so i ignored the person at the door. Then the doorbell rang again, several times at once actually. I curse under my breath, and head to the front door. I peek through the door hole and see him there. Great now he's a stalker too. Ok fine. he's not a stalker because he constantly came over to my house during the bet. "Go away!" i yell. "Sky, cmon!" says Calum. "No!" i yell back. It's silent for a few moments, and  thinking he's gone away for good, i start to head back upstairs to finish the movie. The bell rings again. I swear I'm going to kill him. "I brought nutella." says Calum through the door. "I dont care." I say while crossing my arms. "I'll share" he adds. I can see his pouty face through the door. I try to ignore it."Go share it with someone else." I say to him. "Nope, your my nutella buddy." Calum says. I cant help but roll my eyes at the memory, of being nutella buddies. God, snap out of it Skylar. "We were before the bet." I exclaim through the door. Another long silence. "Okay, i had oreos, and finding nemo too." adds Calum. He wins this round."Fine, you win." I say before hesitantly opening the door, and letting him in. It's awkward because we dont hug, just kindve stare there for a few moments. "Well what are we waiting for, wheres the loot?" I ask. I take the nutella, and oreos out of his hand, and walk to the kitchen. I grab two spoons. Calum just stands there smirking at me. "What now?" i ask obviously annoyed. "Your so pretty, with your hair up." he says. I groan. "Must i remind you, were not friends, or a couple you cant call me pretty."I say before opening the lid of the nutella. "Theres no rule for that."Calum says grinning at me. "Go sit down or something." I say. "Gladly." Calum says before walking over to the ancient ikea couch. I plop down next to him, after popping Finding Nemo into the dvd player. I leave an awkward amount of space between us. We watch the movie in silence occasionally laughing at Dori's bubbliness.  Near the end of the movie, i hear somoene unlock the door. My mom walks in obviously suprised at Calum's presence. "oh hey- mom.."I say looking up at her. "Hey, Mrs. Gray." says Calum before taking another bite of oreo. My mom still looks shocked but doesnt say anything, so she doesnt sound rude. "I'll talk to you about it later" i mouth to her. "Talk to her about what?" asks Calum as my mum leaves to her room. "You nosy little shit!" I say before punching his shoulder. 

"So, bye....Hey..Sky, today was fun."says Calum at the door. "We're not frie-"I get cut off by Calum. But this time not by a kiss. "Friends, i know, I know. You can try to deny it but we'll always be nutella buddies!"Calum says. I roll my eyes, and slam the door in his face. At first i feel bad for doing something so rude, but then i hear him laughing. "See you at school, un-friend!" shouts Calum. I roll my eyes. I quickly walk up to my room,and put my earbuds in my ear cranking up midnight memories by one direction. You could call one direction one of my secret obsessions. And also my get away from reality,  Dad just came home, and I cant bear hearing another argument between my two parents again, I'd much rather hear 5 boys serenade me to sleep instead.