Fall from Grace (2)

A/N: pic of Jonah to the side

__________________________________

Grace waited for the roar of Jonah's motor to die away before she turned back to face her house. She'd known Nate had seen her making out with her boyfriend, she'd learned the sound of his engine a long time ago. And she had expected him to put up a fuss over the scene, give her another scolding like he had earlier, act like he always did. But he didn't. It seems that he was just too busy to give a damn anymore and was probably grateful she had a boyfriend to spend her time on so he was left in peace.

And then she saw a small box on the porch and realized that he had been bringing a peace offering. It made her feel bad, rubbing his face in her relationship like that and Grace's mercurial moods took another swing. She stayed standing there and opened the box to see a picture of a really wicked birthday cake with candles on it. She frowned, not understanding if it was the cake she was going to have, the cake he wanted her to have or just a picture of a cool looking cake, but it really didn't matter. She had missed not talking to him at all these passed two weeks and it was time they mended their friendship. Though Grace had been having a lot of fun with Jonah.

He wasn't as bad as she used to believe. She always figured the badass biker, secret sweetheart was a hollywood myth but he was the real deal. He seemed to respect that she wasn't ready for sex and they enjoyed those few things she was ready for and she loved the feeling of being his girlfriend. Everyone at school treated her differently now, even only after two weeks. Jonah wasn't the violent, adrenaline junkie she'd thought he was and he wasn't a player like she'd heard and she was quite infatuated with him now.

When she woke up the next day and it was her birthday, she expected the first person to text her to be her best friend, followed by her boyfriend. But to her dismay, neither one did. In fact, it was her parents that said happy birthday first, and it only went down hill from there. Nate never texted her. Jonah eventually did, sleeping in on a saturday, but her so called best friend couldn't be bothered to. That hurt and it may have driven Grace to be a little more reckless than she normally would have been. Her parents were out of town for the weekend and trusting her to keep the party tame. It was their birthday gift to her, letting her do what she wanted for a weekend, without repercussion (within reason of course). So as soon as Jonah came over, Grace started to drink.

She was eighteen and had a seriously hot boyfriend watching out for her. Who needed a loser best friend who was too proud to admit he was being a jerk and be here on her birthday? She sure didn't, he couldn't even wish her a happy birthday, so she wasn't going to worry about him anymore. She drank the darkly bitter beer her boyfriend handed her and waited for the rest of their friends to arrive. Jonah had told her that he invited a couple of people over as well, and she was excited to meet his friends.

And it was a good night, her friends were excited to dance and drink, Jonah's slightly older, more experienced friends were playing nice, or at least getting the less experienced kids drunk enough that no one was bothered anymore. Grace was trying to ignore the growing hurt in her chest that Nate didnt seem to remember her birthday at all now despite the gift he'd left her yesterday and mixed in with the alcohol, it combined to make Grace run for the bathroom.

Jonah had wandered off with some of his friends earlier and Grace didn't worry about it until now. The main bathroom was dedicated to the party, so Grace made right for the bathroom upstairs in her parent's room. It wasn't until she was washing her mouth out that she saw something off. There was a bag of something powdery and white sitting on her parent's dresser. She stared at it, drunk brain figuring out what it was slowly. And then she heard the telltale sniffing from one of Jonah's friends, the guy not seeming to care that Grace was a witness.

Jonah stepped back into the bedroom from the small balcony he'd stepped out onto and froze when he saw Grace. She could see on his face that he really hadn't wanted her to know that yes, the rumours were true. She was dating a drug dealer.

"In my house?" Grace demanded, voice hoarse. "On my birthday?" she felt tears prick in her eyes. "I knew you were too good to be true. Jesus f*cking christ, I ASKED YOU if the rumours were true! You lied to me!" she screamed and Jonah's friend beat a hasty retreat. Grace walked towards the man, seeing his face go from slightly defeated to cold and dangerous, but still her drunken brain didn't sense any danger.

"Grace, shut up." Jonah ordered, voice soft. "It's not like I'm using this sh*t. I just get it to those that can afford it." he tried to explain, stepping closer to her.

"I don't care. Get your deals, get your friends and get out." Grace commanded, swaying slightly.

Jonah's face went hard and he grabbed her arms tightly and shook her a little. "Enough. I don't mind dealing with your shy virgin game, I think you're actually pretty damn cool for a keener. But you will not talk to me with disrespect." his voice was a dark warning.

"Get your disgusting hands off of me!" Grace hissed and kicked him in the shin. Jonah had the gumption to laugh at her. Laugh at her! As if her anger was amusing and something to be treated lightly.

Grace gave a little squeak as Jonah crashed his mouth to hers and kissed her roughly, then pushed her back on the bed. "Don't make me put you in your place Grace. We both know you get away with things only when I want to." he mocked.

Finally Grace realized the situation she'd gotten herself into. The music was loud downstairs, no one would hear them screaming and fighting, Jonah's friends were probably ready to turn nasty if needed and she was still too drunk to really make a run for it. Jonah was watching her and it was like he could read her face. He knew she finally realized how helpless she was and made him smirk. The smirk turned predatory and Jonah was unbelting his pants.

"What are you doing?" Grace demanded, fearing the worst.

"You've insulted me and treated me with disrespect, but I'm willing to forgive you." He pulled out his soft member with a pointed look. The son of a b*tch wanted a blow job! Grace slowly shuffled to the edge of the bed and Jonah's smirk turned triumphant. And when he closed his eyes, expecting her to comply, she reared back and full on decked him in the balls.

Jonah crumpled to the ground with a choked sound and Grace was up and stumbling to the door. It was locked from the inside and Jonah had the key. F*ck. The enraged man snarled a threat and started scrambling after Grace and she skirted for the ensuite bathroom again, snagging the bag of cocaine as she went. Dodging into the bathroom and getting the deadbolt set, Grace felt Jonah slam into the heavy wood door and she started to shake lightly.

Quickly Grace dumped the bag into the toilet and flushed. On the otherside of the door Jonah heard the sound and deduced what it meant and suddenly he wasn't promising to beat her blue, he was going to kill her. Grace's parents had spent good money on the house and the door and frame were thick and solid, but she knew it wouldn't hold forever.

Fumbling with her phone, Grace did the only thing she could do. She called Nate.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yep, there's more :D How're you liking Grace's 18th birthday? It's not even 9pm yet