Reunion

1 month later leas pov.
I was so excited for the season premier to air tonight. Working with Cory again makes me so happy. Cory and I had planned for the whole glee cast to come to our house to watched the premiere and none of them have any idea that Cory is here or alive.
My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang. Looking through the peep hole I saw Kevin Mchale aka little bee. I looked to Cory and he quickly jogged upstairs. One after another the whole cast filled the house and we all settled into the living room.
"So Lea tell us all about scream queens!" Diana asked.
"It's really fun, it's great working with Emma Roberts and John stamos."
The whole cast giggled and began taking about when John was on glee for rocky horror glee show when a noise came from upstairs.
The whole group got quiet and looked at me.
"Leaaa anything you wanna tell us??!!" Jenna asked.
I looked and Becca in panic. She was the only other one who knew Cory was here. But I guess it was now or never to bring him back.
"Fine you caught me. It's my boyfriend." I said sheepishly on purpose.
"Girl bring him down we all want to meet this mystery man of yours." Chris yelled.
I signed and yelled up the stairs.
"Babe you can come down now."
I heard the steady footsteps on the stairs and Cory came down the stairs.
He took my hand and looked at me.
"Ready?"I asked him.
"I've been ready babe." He said calmly.
I walked with him down the hallway to the living room. I sighed deeply and walked to the couch leaving Cory behind.
Seeing the group was distracted I motioned him to come sit next to me.
He slowly walked into the room and say down next to me and smiled. We giggled seeing that the cast hadn't noticed that he was here yet. Cory winked and me and leaned over to kiss me. We were in full make out mode when Chris finally spoke up.
"Well aren't we rude we want to know this dudes name."
Cory pulled away and smirked at me.
"Hey y'all mine names Cory Monteith nice to see you all again." He said gesturing across the room.
The whole group was quiet and stared in shock. In an instance everyone was surrounding us with hugs and questions.