Why

Cory's pov:
We sat down on my large leather couch and pulled her onto my lap.
"You said that you were all better when you left rehab."
"I was but something came over me and I just needed to do it."
"But why fake your death and live in Canada, if you were having issues you could've talked to me."
I could see the tears of sadness slowly drip down her face.
"That night while I was in Vancouver I did die, when they called you and everyone else I woke up. But the thought of you loving and being with someone who has a problem makes me sick."
"Everyone has problems Cory."
"But mine hurts people. You had paparazzi always asking you what it was like to have a boyfriend with a drug addiction. I just thought you would be better off without me."
She tucked her head into the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms around me tightly.
"Lea? You ok?"
"You have no idea how happy I am that your ok."
I smiled and held her close to me.
"Come home with me?"
"Absolutely!"
She looked up at me happier then ever and kissed me.
In a few second we were in the middle of a full blown make out session.
"Let's go right now." I said.
"Really?!"
"Yes."
I ran upstairs and quickly packed a bag remembering go write my mom a note to send my stuff to leas place.
At the airport Lea was able to get us on her private jet so no one would see me.
Once we were in the air Lea crawled over and laid down on my lap.
"I love you Cory."
"I love you too Lee."
I kissed her head and we both dazed off into sleep.