4

Kid's POV

We entered the kitchen and i grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and placed it gently on ____'s head. She winced a bit but she got over it.
"So _____, you wanna play the get to know you game?" i asked her.
"Sure," she said calmly.
"What's your favorite color?" i asked her.
"(Color)" she replied.

~if you chose black~

"I like black too" i said excitedly but still with my signiture straight face.

~if you chose another color~

"My favorite color is black" i said with a straight face like always, i thought she was gonna say black.

"What's something you love most in the world" she asked me.
"Something is symmetry and the other is my family," i replied.
"Mine is (favorite thing)", she said.
Her hair was a bit messy so i started to fix it.

Reader's POV

My hair was so messy and for some reason Kid started to fix it. When he was done he looked my eyes while i looked into his. His golden orb eyes staring into my boring (eye color) ones.
Then i feel lips come into contact with mine. Those lips belonged to Kid. We both kissed passionally until big lock sound came from the front door. We instantly broke apart and both of our cheeks were bright crimson red. We then see Liz holding three boxes of pizza and Patty holding some soda.
"Instead of watching us struggle can you help us?" Liz complained.
Me and Kid grabbed a box and headed for the kitchen. When i opened the box it had (favorite topping/s).
"OMG", i started, "How did you know my favorite kind of pizza," i exclaimed.
"Lucky guess?" Liz questioned.
It felt as if she was lying, TO MY FACE.
"Well i'm not that hungry so i'll save it for later," i said with a fake smile.

~

I was finishing my last slice of pizza and it was time to go to bed.
"Night everyone," i yawn.
"Good night _____" Kid, Liz, and Patty said in unison.
I put on a plain shirt and some shorts with my hair loose and flowing. After i got tucked in a went out like a light.

~

Dark and alone, worst two combinations. Walking in an alley. Dead end. Snakes slither every corner. Cold sweat and tears is what i wake up to.
"______!" Kid screams.
Kid comes and grabs my arms.
"_____, please tell me your ok" Kid says with a worried look. Before i could answer he hugs me tight. I felt safe in his arms. No worries. Just safe and sound. He then pulls me out of the hug and cups my cheek. I was still crying a bit and then he wipes a tear from my eyes. It was silent but then i feel lips touch mine. Once again Kid is kissing me. I didn't bother pulling away. I felt happy that someone liked me for who i am, i guess.

Kid's POV

_____ scared me with her scream. I comforted her with a tight bear hug. I finally let go and cupped her cheek. She had small tear so i wiped it with my thumb. Then i slowly came in for a kiss and made the journey. Then i hug her again for more comfort. As i got up and walked to the door she quickly grabbed my wrist without hesitation.
"Please don't go Kid, i'm scared," _____ said softly. I then ask her to scoot over and i got under the covers. She then laid her head on my chest and i put my arm around her. She quickly fell alseep and i kept looking at the ceiling. 'How am i going to tell her' i thought. Well i don't want to upset her. Well she'll find out when the time comes.