9

Everything is dark. Which way am i suppose to go? It that light? Should i go to it? I got close to the light and saw a vector arrow fly through my stomach. Kid and Black*Star aren't trying to hold back their tears. Maka's tearing up as well. Suddenly i wake up. I'm at Stein's house. I'm all alone. Then i hear familiar voices, just outside the door. "This is all your fault," someone yells. "How is it my fault, i'm not the one who gave her the flu," someone yells back. They sound familiar, but i can't place who exactly. Then Stein walks in. "Oh good, you're awake, i thought i was gonna have the chance to dissect you," he said with the creepiest smile. "Haha just kidding," he joked. "Alright she's awake you guys can come in now," Stein told the people who were out the door. Just then Black*Star, Tsubaki, and dare i say, Kid comes in. "Are you doing alright _____?" Black*Star asks. "Ya i guess," i replied weakly. "What's he doing here," i asked choosing my words carefully. "He wanted to apoligize or something, and i don't think you can trust him anymore," Black*Star says. "Hey i heard that," Kid yells softly. "Listen ____, doing the research on you wasn't my choice, can't you do something to look at other people's memory?" He asks. "Ok," I started "Give me your hand."
I took his hand and placed it on my head. Then my eyes glow bright (color) and i see a picture. It was the day he introduced me to the shinigami-sama. Then as i walked out Kid was called by his father for a second. "Kid, in case you noticed, that's Medusa's daughter, keep a close eye on her," Lord Death said. I can't believe i was so stupid to notice. "Ok father, i'll try to get some info as well," Kid replied. Then the image changed to the day i found out he did the research on me. I hated that day, and worse of all i still have feelings for him. "Well i'm going to go talk to my father ok?" Kid says. "Ok," me, Liz, and Patty said in unison. Kid walked and entered the Death Room. "Find out anything Kiddo?" Lord Death asked. "No not yet, but why do i have to do this?" Kid asked. "In case Medusa has a plan, then we could use her weaknesses," Lord Death explained. Wow i thought he was nice, i guess all people judged all witches the same. I watched Kid looking at multiple books. He looked frustrated as he flipped through every book he could find. But then as he searched in his last book he sighed in defeat. 'So he was lying to his father about doing a good job in his experiment?' I questioned myself. Then when i entered the Death Room, that scene. I stopped before i even heard the word experiment. Then i see Kid, Black*Star, and Tsubaki staring at me. "Well?" Kid asked. I started to cry hysterically. "I'm so sorry Kid, i thought it was your choice," i sobbed loudly. I then go to his arms like that first day we met. He hugs me back tightly. I can tell just by the look of it that Black*Star got jealous. He pulled us apart and i rubbed my eyes. Kid got a bit mad too. "What was that for Black*Star?!" Kid yelled. "Guys don't fight please," Tsubaki tried to calm them down. "Ya you wouldn't want me to be sad would you?" I asked in one of those baby voices. They looked at each other and sighed. "Fine," Black*Star started. "For you only," Kid ended. "Thanks you guys are the best," i said happily. "Oh and ____, you have a visitor," Stein said. Just then, a pink haired boy walks in holding his arm as a black thing pops out of his back. Kid, Black*Star, and Tsubaki looked all confused when i ran to hug him. "Uhh ____, is Crona your boyfriend or something," Black*Star questioned. Just then i punched him so hard it gave him a nosebleed. "No, he's my brother," i said wiping the dust off my hands.