Interrogations and Relationships?

Calum's P.O.V.

"I love you too," she said, looking up at me.

A smile quickly grew on my face and I picked her up and twirled her around. I was so happy, I couldn't even describe it. I was overjoyed, ecstatic!

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, still in my arms.

"Yes," she said, smiling. I kissed her soft, tender lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips slowly disconnected from each other and we continued to look in each other's eyes.

~~~

I walked her home and said goodbye. I kissed her and she walked in her house.

I can't believe she loves me. I smiled at the feeling.

"I love her so much," I said, quietly to myself. I walked home and couldn't get her out of my mind, not that I wanted to. I opened the door to see my mom and dad both sitting on the couch. They immediately stood up and started asking me questions.

"Whoa, I haven't even closed the door yet, chill out. I'll answer all of your hundreds of questions," I said, closing the door and taking off my shoes.

They led me to the couch and sat down beside me.

"Is she looking for money?" Mum asked.

"What? No, Mum, she wouldn't do that," I said, giving her a confused look.

"Good, she was gonna be disappointed," she said. Dad laughed.

"Is she nice?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's so sweet and actually cares about people's feelings, unlike the other," I said.

"Well, it seems like you're very happy with her," Dad said.

"I am".

"Well, if you're happy, we won't ask you anymore questions," Mum said.

"Good. I'll be upstairs," I said, getting up and walking to my room.