Pancakes and Sleeping Situations

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up with Calum's arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"You're adorable," I mumbled. At this point, I didn't really know what to do... "I shouldn't wake him up," I thought. "I'll just go back to sleep," I decided. It wasn't quite time to get up for school yet and I was still tired...

~~~

I woke up again. Calum was awake and he was looking at me, arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Uhh- s-sorry, just didn't know if I should've woken you up or not," he said, looking away nervously and taking his arms off my waist.

"You stutter when you're nervous," I said.

"Uhh- yeah, I guess so," he said, looking back at me, smiling.

"It's cute," I mumbled to myself. I blush crept up his cheeks.

"What time is it?" I asked. He looked over at the clock on my bedside table.

"7:30, guess we should get up," he said. We got out of bed and Calum went over to his bag and pulled out a shirt and jeans.

"I'll go change in the bathroom," he said, closing the door behind him. I went to my closet, picked out some clothes, and changed.

"Hey! Get out, respect the closed door!" I heard Calum yell. I laughed to myself and went to the kitchen. Since I actually didn't feel like complete trash this morning, I decided to make pancakes. I got out a bowl and added flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. I poured in some milk, cracked an egg, and put in some melted butter. I stirred the batter together and got out a pan to cook the pancakes on.

"Whatcha cookin'?" Calum asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Pancakes," I said.

"Yum".

"I heard Mason walked in on you," I said, pouring the batter on the pan.

"Oh... yeah. That was... weird," he said, letting go of my waist.

I flipped the pancake over.

"Sounded like it to me," I said.

~~~

"Pancakes are ready!" I said, grabbing the syrup and the plate of pancakes. I put them on the coffee table and we all sat on the couch.

"Give me the remote, my turn to pick what we watch," I said to Mason.

"No way, I'm the guest. I get to watch what I want," he said.

"Then you're not getting anything to eat," Calum said, taking Mason's plate away.

"Fine, but it's my turn next," Mason said, handing over the remote.

"You're a child," I said, clicking through channels. I stopped on (random show) and ate my pancake.

I got done and put my plate in the dishwasher.

"Take mine," Mason said, handing his plate to me.

"Do it yourself," I said. I went to the bathroom, fixed my hair, and brushed my teeth.

"I'm ready whenever," Calum said. I looked over at him. He was leaning on the doorway with his arm extended upwards. He was wearing black jeans and a NASA shirt.

"I am too," I said. We walked to the door and waited for Mason.

"Let's go," I shouted at Mason.

"Coming, Jesus Christ," he said.

"Didn't know we were interrupting your morning prayers," Calum said. I laughed lightly and we all walked out the house. I locked the door and we started walking to school.

We got to the band room; Michael and Luke were already there. We made Mason leave us because he was annoying and neither one of us wanted to be around him at the moment.

"What's up?" Luke asked us.

"Not much," I said, taking a seat on the floor.

"How was the sleeping situation, Calum?" Michael smirked at Calum.

"We're not doing anything," Calum said.

"Yet..." Luke said. Michael and Luke laughed.

"We don't plan on sleeping together anytime soon," I said.

"You too already do sleep together. You guys don't do it, but you do sleep together," Luke said.

"Wait, how do you know," I asked.

"Mason told me".

"He did?" I asked, shocked.

"He's popular, why wouldn't he talk to the new kid?" Michael asked.

"Hmm... that's true," I said.

The bell rang.

"I better go," I said, getting up.

"You want me to walk with you?" Calum asked me sweetly.

"If you want".

He got up and we walked down the hallway together.

"It hasn't even been a month and I feel... really comfortable around you, Y/N," Calum said as we were walking.

"Yeah, it's strange. You were really quiet and nervous when I first met you, but now we're... temporarily living together," I said, smiling.

"That's true. I never thought I could trust someone in such a short amount of time," he said.

"You're so sweet, Cal," I said. I looked up at him and he was blushing a little bit.

"Here's your class. I'll see you when you get out, love," he said.

"See you".