suffocation

November, 31th, 2005 

Ben is fun to be around, though he gets me in trouble a lot. Yesterday Dr.Jameson yelled at us yesterday for spilling all her needles in her office, so she sent us to our room. I like Ben, so I don't mind the getting yelled at pert much. Tomorrow he wants to go into the kitchen and make something special for us to eat. He told me that all stuff he needs to make them with are in his room. Oh I can't wait to cook! Mum would never let me near the kitchen when I was home, much less near the stove. It's kind of boring to write in this book now that I have Ben. I actually have a friend now! I don't want to lose him just because he doesn't like me writing in my notebook, I will have to stop when he's around.

 Ben can be very mean sometimes though. He asked me to go outside again, but I told him I wasn't allowed and he called me stupid and said I didn't need permission. That made me feel bad, I don't like being called stupid. It's not nice.

Anyways, I haven't seen Dr.Sprouse in a couple of day. Maybe the old man has finally decided to leave me alone. That's good for me. Maybe when he's not around my parents will come at get me. I think they're afraid of all the doctors why they never come to visit. But I have ben and he's like my brother, so everything is okay. 

Bye Bye,

-Gabriel.