Acknowledgments:

I, the writer of this book, must identify the elephant in the room.

I have to thank all my friends and family for helping me actually finish this book. There were several times when I thought I'd never get through this, and that this story would just fall into the pile of other unfinished stories.

That was not so.

I have to thank Zack Dunn for telling me that falling off the roof and missing an oggle of drunk people in a pool was highly unlikely. If it weren't for him, Penny never would have hit those Chicken Fight players. Thank you for helping me with plausible reality.

To my best friend, Katie Schaefer, for hooking me on the first season of American Horror Story. (I have no rights to any of the characters used from the renowned television show. Or any rights to the music used in this book or excerpts from Moby Dick. All rights go to the original owners.) Without you, Doc, I never would have finished or even started this wonderful book.

To my parents, and my closest friends, and even a few of my teachers...

Thank you so very much. Your help was much needed and greatly appreciated.

And finally to all of my lovely readers:

Thank you so much for reading my little book and actually taking the time to vote or comment or even read it. Just thank you so much for actually thinking it was worth reading.

Again...thank you to everyone. Many thanks and much love.