First Date; Incomparable (Kakashi One Shot) for Sora

Sora skipped ahead of me giddily as we made our way to the Training Grounds where Team 7 was meeting up. Sora had hardly managed to wake up that morning but as soon as I mentioned oh-fearless-leader Kakashi, she jumped right out of bed and dolled herself up. A usual Sora move but it was still odd to see her moving around so fast so early in the morning.

“It’s a beautiful day.” Sora giggled as we approached the Training Grounds. I looked up at the bright blue sky that cotton candy clouds floated in almost swimming. It really was a beautiful day. “Not to mention the view is great.” She added with that familiar tone to her voice. I glanced back down and seen Sora watching Kakashi as he watched over Team 7’s training. I rolled my eyes.

“Go ahead already.” I said and she looked back at me confused. “Go distract him already.” I added and she smiled with rainbow eyes. The expected response would be ‘what are you planning on doing while Kakashi is distracted?’ but in this case she just always managed to take his mind completely off the task at hand. It wasn’t like we were planning anything evil this time around.

“Alright!” Sora said happily and charged towards Kakashi with her arms out like birds’ wings. She was such a freak of nature sometimes.

~Sora’s POV~

“Good morning Kakashi!” I belted out stopping beside Kakashi with both hands behind my back and a brilliantly cute smile flooding my face.

“Hello Sora.” Kakashi said turning his attention from the training process. “How are you this morning?” He asked putting his hands in his pockets.

“I’m pretty good.” I said shrugging. “I woke up early this morning just to come see you.” Kakashi smiled delighted and carried on a light flirtatious conversation. Everyone could tell that Kakashi and I had this special connection thing but neither of us ever really acted on it besides flirting or hanging out casually. Noir said that I should just make the first move and make it easier on all of us but every time I set my mind to doing it, I always lost my nerve and bailed at the last second. Besides, the guy should be the one to make the first move. Just like how the guy should be the one to propose. In my eyes it just made so much sense.

Kakashi and I were in a deep conversation when I noticed that Sasuke and Noir were talking. Normally, this would be nothing to worry about. They would bicker a bit, maybe get into a bit of a scrap, Sakura would yell at them to stop which they would ignore, and then I would have to step in and break them apart. They didn’t look like they were going to fight this time around though. Sasuke casually walked up to her and put his arm above her head against the tree that she was leaning on.

Noir was the kind of girl that would flirt for the hell of it but certain people she wouldn’t follow through. Sasuke was one of these certain people. She liked Sasuke as a friend, nothing more, and nothing less. But sometimes you just couldn’t get that kind of thing passed his huge ego.

From where we were standing, I could hear their conversation clearly and upon listening to Noir’s reactions, I lost all worry I might have had. She was definitely not interested in Sasuke especially since Gaara was the love of her life. At least that’s what I considered him as for her, she would never admit it but he was the only guy that she ever really cared about. After she turned him down, he challenged her to a quick match. I lost interest after she turned him down though so just returned my attention to Kakashi.

~Noir’s POV~

“Just for the hell of it. What do you say?” Sasuke asked tempting the fighting spirit in me. I looked at him suspiciously.

“Just a quick match?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded still leaning against the tree in front of me. If Gaara were here, he would kick Sasuke’s ass all over the floor. No one was allowed to be that close to me unless it was Gaara or Sora.