Happy Birthday Noir! :)

“DAMMIT KAKASHI! I’LL KICK HIM IN THE PANTS!!!” I yelled and stomped into the living room and sat on the couch with a huff. Noir turned her head slowly from the book she was reading to look at me.

“Oh hi Sora. What did Kakashi do?” She asked in a monotonous voice. She used to be concerned when I freaked out about Kakashi, until it would be something like him being late, now she just listens to my rants in boredom.

“He saw the princess and blushed and thought she was hot and stuff!” I had a flat expression on my face. “Idiot” I muttered. Noir perked her head up and was actually paying attention now.

“What princess?” She raised her eyebrow at this.

“She’s the feudal lord of The Land of Birds was disguised as her brother to get revenge and crap. It was on Kakashi’s mission that he just came back from!” I crossed my arms.

“Ah I see.” Noir nodded. “I still have no idea who she is but okay.” She raised her hands palm up and shrugged her shoulders. We both laughed a bit.

“Yeah but still.” I stated after we stopped laughing.

“Yeah ‘tupid Kakashi.” She growled. “’Tupid ‘tupid Kakashi, looking at girls.” She made an angry face but chuckled with me at the way she said that.

“Nice!” I laughed. “He needs to be punished!” I sat up straight with the epiphany. “Got any ideas?” I smiled as she put her finger to her chin.

“Hmm... I don’t know. I can’t think of anything a the right level... hmm. What a dilemma.” She made a face and hit her hand to her forehead softly.

“Yes, yes that is true...” My voice trailed off as we both thought for a while until I jumped up in excitement and pointed at Noir.

“Maybe we can get Gaara involved!” I yelled as she looked at me with big eyes. “Everybody is scared of Gaara!” I smiled and put my fists on him hips triumphantly. Noir turned her head and stared at me.

“I’m not.” She glared. “And you should be ashamed! Everybody loves Gaara after he tones down the creepy...” We both blinked then burst out into laughter once again.

“Okay, okay I’m sorry... Well he’s really strong and stuff so he could always help us with it.” I said and then looked at Noir through the corner of my eye evilly. “And it is true, everybody does love Gaara. Especially that one girl, Matsuri, from the sand village.” I spoke slyly as Noirs eyes narrowed and she immediately straightened and stood up.

“That girl sucks big hairy monkey balls!! I don’t like her!! And I will break her nose and hit her in the face until she gets it through her thick skull that Gaara is mine!! Mine, mine, MINE!!!” She screamed and I shrank back into the couch.

“Okay...” I said in a small voice. “Holy geeze she can be scary.” I said to myself and sweat dropped. Noir breathed out and put her one hand on her hip.

“I’m just saying. She only likes him now cuz he’s all Mr. Kazekage and isn’t creepy anymore. I’ve liked him from the very get go so bite me chickita!” She had the most determined look on her face I had ever seen in my life. I think it was more determined than Naruto’s ‘I’m getting Sasuke back even if it costs me my life’ face. Which is scary.

“Yeah, though you make a very good point... You just admitted that he was creepy!!” I yelled and laughed. Noir slapped her forehead.

“I didn’t say he was creepy. Although sometimes he even scared me a bit.” She muttered. “I just said he got rid of the creepy. I’m talking the majority perspective.” She nodded her head in persistence.