"I'll order the pizza"

Ella's P.O.V:

I was currently walking through Central Park with Logan's arm around my shoulder. He was currently telling me about his day at work and I just couldn't help but smile.

"So Dan and I ran after this lunatic who pushed a woman over and threatened to hurt her unless she gave him money. But after a while I guess he got tired and he just, stopped? So when we handcuffed him and put him in the backseat of the car he just started singing" Logan says and he starts laughing as he recalls the events. "It wasn't even good singing, it was more like wailing" He chuckles.

"What song was he Singing?" I ask as I look up at him.

He looks down at me with a grin.

"Oh please don't" I say knowing exactly what he's going to do.

"Just a small town girl! Living in a lonely world! She took the midnight train going aaaanywhere!!!" He sings so off key.

"Logan!" I whine.

"Don't stop! Believing!" He says and he spins me around and I laugh along.

"Hold on to that feeling!" I sing along with him. He stops spinning me around and gives me a look.

"You, my love, are just as bad at singing than I am"

I slap his arm. "I am not!" I scoff.

"Babe you so are" He smiles and mocks me.

"You're bad too!" I say.

"Never said I was good. Maybe we're that couple that just isn't musically talented like others" He says pulling me closer to his chest.

"You know," I begin. "It doesn't matter that you aren't musically talented because you make the dinner most of the time and that's fantastic in my opinion" I grin at him.

He pokes his tongue out at me then kisses my forehead. "How about I make dinner tonight then?" He says putting his arm back over my shoulders.

"Sounds good" I say standing up on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. Just as I continue walking with Logan my phone starts ringing with the crazy frog ringtone that Logan put on. He thought it was funny because He knows I hate the crazy frog, so when he hears it ringing he bursts into laughter.

"You still kept it on?!" He asks through his laughs.

"I forgot how to change ringtones" I lie as I pull my phone out of my pocket.

"You're such a liar" He grins at me. I give him a smirk. He's caught me out. I haven't changed it because it reminds me that he changed it and I love the little things he does for me like changing my ringtone because it shows he pays attention to me.

I slide my thumb across the screen to answer the call and I put my index finger up to Logan's lips to silence him and he does just that. "Hello, this is Ella Somulton speaking" I say into the phone.

"Hey Ella, it's me" The voice on the other end says and I know exactly who it is because I'm all too familiar with it.

"Keaton!" I exclaim. "How may I help you" I say smiling even though he can't see me.

I hear Keaton lightly chuckle. "Well I was calling about that interview and photo shoot you wanted to do?"

"Yes yes, do continue" I say.

"Well I've spoken it through with the guys and our promo team and stuff and they think it'll be a great idea"

I can't help it but my first thought travels to Wes. Did he really agree to this? Did Keaton really ask him?