"Im glad im with you"

~Wes~

I smile as I hear our names being chanted all through the airport. I never really did get used to this kind of thing.

"Ranel man, please just let me say hi?" I plead with our bodyguard.

"No" he say firmly. "We're on a tight schedule, you need to board in ten minutes"

Hmm. Ten minutes is a long time. Ten minutes is boring when you're doing nothing. So why don't... We do something.

I tap Drew and Keaton on the sides and motion for them to follow my lead. They nod and agree.

We start walking slowly towards the boarding gate because ranel is watching us.

I put my head low and whisper "one...two...THREE" I drop my bags and jump over the fencing into the crowd of girls with Keaton and Drew close behind.

I only just hear their laughter over the screams of teenage girls. Stuff like this is something we'll never get used too. After what feels like 2 hours I feel myself being lifted out of the crowd of girls and placed on the other side of the fencing.

Ranel shakes his head. "You boys never learn do you?"

I just simply laugh. "No Ranel, you never learn that we'll always be the same"

He chuckles and continues walking with me. I tap his bald head and pick up my bags to board onto the plane.

"Ready to go baby?" I hear as Carly links her arm through mine.

I kiss her cheek and pull her closer to me. "Yeah, now that I've got you" I grin.

I see her blush and I chuckle. When we get on the plane Carly sits on my left on the window seat. It's dark outside. It's easier traveling at night for various reasons. She rests her head on my chest and drapes the blanket the airline gave us over the both of us.

I feel her light breathing on my skin. "You ok babe?" I ask playing with her blonde hair.

"Yeah, you're really cuddly by the way" She adds snuggling into me more.

I laugh and pull her closer. "I'm really glad you're coming with me on this tour" I say kissing the top of her head.

"I'm glad I'm with you" She replies. "I love you" She whispers.

"I love you more.." I say and i kiss her. 

--

A/N:

WOW SO UM I'VE BEEN LOVING THE REACTIONS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THIS FANFIC YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT PLEASE DONT STOP COMMENTING AND VOTING.

Comment on how you think this story will go :)

Sorry the first chapters are so short i promise they all wont be as short as this one or the first one, the next chapter we really get into the story and get back into Ella's life :)

Thoughts on Wes dating Carly? 

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

~Kiri