Undying Thirst Chapter 6:Being Civilized

• Dedicated to My best friend Chloe <3

Hmm..You guys are really not gonna expect what's coming in the future chapters. xD I'm really excited. Also, when I do upload them, please, PLEASE don't hate me. There are some sad parts :( Anyways, read and enjoy! Comment, Vote and Fan :DD

**************************************************************************************************************************

Eric's POV

I woke up feeling amazing that everything went great last night. I'm so happy that Adrianna knows about how I found her. She had a really hard life growing up as far as I know, so I'm happy I can make her safe right here. Everything about her is perfect, the way her eyes sparkle, how bright her smile is, how she scrunches up her nose when she's mad.

'Wow, this girl is really turning me into a chick'. Sighing, I turned over and stared at the ceiling. Thinking to how I had gotten the most amazing and beautiful girl to be here, with me. I-I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. Wait, what am I saying? I barely know her. But does all that really matter in the end?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I walked out of the bathroom after my shower wearing nothing but a towel, walking to the closet to find my clothes for the day. My mom called sometime ago and asked if Adrianna and I would want to come out to the beach today. I think it would be good if Adrianna met my family, they already think of her as one of our own so why not?

'Hmm what to wear, what to wear? I should go shirtless just to see what Adrianna would say..Matter of fact, I think I might do that.' Smirking, I pulled on some bottoms and walked out of my room. It was still early so I think I'll make Adrianna breakfast in bed; shirtless. Haha this was gonna be a good day.

Twenty Minutes Later....

I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to Adrianna's room. Knocking on the door, I can hear her turn over in the bed. (Vampire hearing really is something isn't it? Kinda pervy but oh well) I open the door and walk around to the side of her bed and place the food down. Man it's really dark in here. What is this chick, a vampire? Oh yeah..never mind. Shaking my head, I walk over to the window and open the curtains. Immediately I feel myself being pushed up against the wall. What in the-

"Eric don't ever open the curtains while I'm sleeping again! Ugh it's way too bright outside," Adrianna said kind of irratated looking beautiful in her sweats and a t-shirt.

"Ok beautiful, whatever you say. I just wanted to bring you breakfast." Trying my best to turn around and face her fully. As she began to look over at the food, her eyes looked down. On my body! Ha I knew this would be a good morning.

Clearing my throat, I spoke up, "Hmm someone likes what she sees." Smirking wildly her while her face turns as red as a rose and she looks away shyly.

"Eric, shut up and go put on a shirt." She murmers looking at the floor, trying not to look at all my sexiness. Haha it's fun messing with her. She tries to act all big and bad, but I can break all that down just by taking off my shirt.

"I can't. We're going to the beach with my family today so I just came to give you breakfast and to tell you to get dressed." I said matter of factly. Adrianna's face went pale and she looked really nervous. She didn't need to be afraid, my parents already cared for her. We barely knew each other and yet we cared for her like she was one of our own.

"I-I, Eric I- what if they don't like me?" She whispered looking down again.

"Adrianna you have nothing to worry about. My parents already like you." I said reasonably. "Don't worry about a thing, just eat, get ready, and leave it all to me," I said with a smile.