Undying Thirst Chapter 4: Realization and Understanding

Ok I know I haven't uploaded in a while but I've been really busy with finals and other stuff. This chapters gonna let you know about how Eric found her and a little bit about her past, it's also a little graphic but it's the only way for you to understand why she is the way she is soo read away. Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Fan!!! :D Picture of Adrianna's mom on the side ---->

•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰••۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰••۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰ •۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰• •۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰•●♡●•۰۰• 

I tossed and turned in my sleep. I felt a strange pressure on my stomach, pinning me down helpless. I jolted up at once, uncomfortable with the unbearable memories it brought back. I looked around breathing in a sigh of relief when nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I didn't want to have to go through that again. It was too much and it hurt my heart just thinking about it. I layed my head back down on my pillow and stared at the ceiling. Thinking back to when I was a toddler and life was simpler until that horrid day I turned 6.

"Don't touch her Bill, it's not her fault she's only 6, she didn't know any better." She said with worry plain on her beautiful middle aged face. She looked tired and helpless, bags under her deep blue eyes, knowing that talking back to him wasn't the best decision, but how could she not? He was about to hurt her pride and joy. She couldn't let him do that.

"What did you say?!" Bill shouted, his facial features turning into a horrible look of anger and disgust. His face turning red by his anger. He stomped his way up to Deborah and pointed his finger in her face.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!" he shouted, anger pouring off of him like sweat.

Deborah looked down at this and mumbled "I said don't touch her." She whispered. That's all she got out before she was thrown to the other side of the room and into a wall.

"Mommy no!!" I shouted. I ran to her side sobbing. Hoping and praying that he would just go away and just leave us alone.

He stalked over to where I was and grabbed me by my hair.

"Haha, you're next little Adrianna, and I'm gonna make sure you don't forget and neither will she." He said, his eyes going wild showing off that he was no longer a sane human being anymore.

He took out a pocket knife and brought it closer to my face, showing me as he brought it towards my mothers neck. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I watched as he plunged it deep into her throat. Her eyes going wide and she began to cough up blood and gasp for air. Crimson red pouring out the wound continuously as she began to shake and claw at her neck as if she was trying to bring back the air into her body.

Her eyes bulged out one last time and a single tear ran down her face as she looked at me and breathed once more. I was shaking uncontrollably and sobbing consistently as I watched her face as it began to pale. I went to her and wrapped my arms around her now cold body, trying desperately to wake her up.  

Her blood started to stain my clothes but I didn't care. I just wanted her back, telling me everything was going to be alright. He laughed and whispered in my ear "Disobey me and you'll end up just like her." I looked up at him scared for my life. 

************************************************************************************************************************** 

I heard a knock on the door and just rolled over. There was no way I was about to get up out of this warm and comfortable bed. I hurt the door creak open and I felt the bed press down. I knew who it was and I kicked Eric in the side making it seem like it was an accident and turned over again. "I know you're awake you know, and that really hurt!" He stated.