Undying Thirst Chapter 5:Information

Eric's POV

Recap

"I..kind of...found you..in that alley..back in New York." I said hesitantly.

"You what?!? How did you..? I can't believe this!!" Adrianna shouted immediately getting up.

End Of Recap

"Adrianna, just hear me out." i said pleading with my eyes, trying to get her to understand.

Her eyes softened but the minute it appeared it was gone even faster and her eyes turned to hard stone. She turned her back to me, i could hear her sniffling.

She didn't need to cry, the day I found her was the happiest and luckiest day of my life. Just her standing in front of me right now, in her sexy short black dress made me want to just..Wait what am I saying? Jeez what is she doing to me?? She's turning me into one of those horny frat boys.

"E-Eric, I-I don't know what to say to you." She stuttered.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I could tell by the sound of it that she was trying to sound tough and strong but her voice gave away how vulnerable she really was. I got up and walked to her side, turning her around. She wouldn't look at me.

"Adrianna, look at me. Please?" I started to beg, it was sad I know, but I didn't care. I wanted her eyes to sparkle like they usually did when she looked at me. I wanted her to crack her jokes and make fun of me like she usually did. I couldn't bare the thought of her being upset, let alone watching as she did it right in front of me.

"Ok fine, don't look at me. But i'll tell you anyway." I said trying to look in her eyes, but to no avail.

"I was in New York with my parents. And it was late one night and we decided to go for a walk after we fed. We were walking down the street and I stopped in front of this alley behind an abandoned building. I heard crying and sniffling so I went to check it out. I was a little boy so I thought it was just my imagination at first but decided to go look anyway and called my parents over.

I looked behind a dumpster and saw this beautiful little girl crying, she looked so afraid and tiny and the littlest sounds would make her jump and look around frantically, scared out of her mind. My heart just broke into little pieces, then we saw that you were alone and you had no one, so from that day on, I made it my duty to watch over you and make sure nothing ever happened to you." I rushed out, looking at her.

She didn't say anything so I continued "We would bring you food and put it where we knew you would be, and i brought you blankets. We made sure that you were protected and Ok. We were building a room for you here but as you got older, and you went and found friends, you changed. You wore glasses and you were shy. You were still afraid, but you didn't let people see it. You were feeling somewhat Ok in your own skin.

My mother decided that when you turned 18 we would bring you here, since that would be when you would be able to change. I went to that house that you were staying in with your friends, and saw that you were throwing a party. It was getting pretty wild and you were getting drunk. There was this guy and he kept trying to feel you up, but you just kept brushing him off. Then he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and walked into one of the bedrooms. I was so mad that I barged in as you started screaming, threw him off you, and kicked his ass." I said.

Her eyes got bigger at this and her mouth formed a little "o". I balled my hands into fists thinking about that bastard that almost hurt her, but I continued, " You were asleep now, and as I looked at you, I made up my mind. You were going to stay with me in Seattle. No matter what, I would protect and care for you." I said finally. Her perfect blue-green eyes looked up at me as a small smile spread across her face. She grabbed me and wrapped her small arms around me and disappeared in the crook of my neck. I returned the hug, then held her hands in mine, and looked into her eyes.

"Soo.. you aren't mad?" I asked questionably.

"I'm not mad." She said smiling. My eyes lit up and I was feeling so much better knowing that she felt better.

"Why didn't you just bring me here when I was younger?" She said looking confused.

"Because it was against the rules. Vampires and humans aren't allowed contact. That's why my mother wanted to wait until you were 18 so that the change could happen effectively." I stated. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she was so beautiful. She started to blush as she noticed me staring.

"Eric, stop looking at me like that. You look like a pervert." She joked. I couldn't help but smile, Adrianna was back to her old self.

************************************************************************************************************

Somewhere in Colorado . . .

"God dammit, it's just so damn hot out here." Indeed it was, nearly 110 degrees outside, but Bill Wallace was on a mission. He was going to bring his little Adrianna back one way or another. He just had to find her first, it couldn't be that hard right?

Bill looked everywhere for her after she ran away when she was 9. He looked through police reports, streets, everywhere. But he recently thought maybe she ran away to another state! This got him going, he's been looking all over and that's why he's here now..

"I swear to god, when I find that little bitch I'm gonna make her pay just like her mother. She needs to learn that she only has me in this world and nobody else." He muttered to himself in his old pick-up truck, slamming his fists down on the steering wheel. He looked like a dirty lunatic, with bags under his eyes and his hair all out of place and his eyes going wide for no reason. He wore an old t-shirt, stained with the sandwich he bought from earlier, cargos and dusty old sneakers. He.was tired and wanted her to come home so that they could be a family again. He knew that he was bipolar and he knew that he was off his meds but he didn't care. He wanted his damn daughter back. That was the only thing that mattered.

********************************************************************************************************

Adrianna's POV

"Goodnight Eric, and thanks for telling me about..you know.." I mumbled kind of embarrassed that Eric actually saw me like that.

That vulnerable, that weak, and powerless. I still couldn't believe that his parents and him had done something so kind for me. I didn't even know them and they were willing to help me out and change me into one of them. They were really sweet. I can't wait to "officially" meet them.

"Sure thing. I'm glad you know, I feel like I don't have to hide it from you anymore." He said smiling down at me.

After dinner we drove home and Eric walked me to my room. Which is kind of ironic because on the first date aren't you supposed to walk the girl to the front door? Haha well i guess we sort of skipped that part but still.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah i bet you're just peachy aren't you?" I said teasing him.

"Night Adrianna, sweet dreams." He said with a smile that made me want to just wrap myself in his arms and kiss him like there was no tomorrow. Shaking my head. What is wrong with me? Seriously this guy is really messing with my mind. I looked up at him and cleared my throat.

"Night Eric. See you in the morning." And with that i closed my door and found something to sleep in. I crawled into bed and curled up into a ball, drifting off into sleep in an instant. I drempt of the meadow again and saw my mother. I told her everything, about how Eric had been there after I had ran away, and how I was comfortable being around him.

She told me " Don't be afraid to love because of what me and your father went through. Trust me darlin' you're getting feelings for him and I know that he already has them for you. Take your time, all the answers will flow naturally." I actually felt happy, and it felt amazing. Nothing could ruin my mood right now, or could it?

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Chapter 5 is up :D Adrianna's dad is looking for her :O and wants to reunite the "family". I wonder how she's gonna take it when she finds out, and what he's gonna do when he learns that she's a VAMPIRE!! XD Comment, Vote, and Fan if you wanna know what happens!! :)) Picture of Adrianna's dad on the side --->