Foreword

Hello readers!

I am very excited to share this story with you. I believe that my writing has improved quite a bit since the early days of Playing By The Rules, and I'm hoping to build off of the successes of that story with this one. There are many things to look forward to in the next twenty to thirty chapters, including a detailed description of The City by the Bay through two sections: BEFORE and AFTER.

As always, here are some housekeeping notes before we begin. When reading along, don't forget to leave feedback. Whether it's something that you like, something that you don't like, or just something that crosses your mind, it's very important for my own development to have this type of feedback. Reader input definitely helped to shape PBTR and I hope that this will once again be the case. It's a team effort, readers!

Also, if you enjoy the chapter, please remember to leave a quick vote at the end of each chapter. It helps me know what works and what doesn't, so I can continue to create content that people enjoy reading.

Finally, as is the case with all of my stories,  I include multimedia at the beginning of chapters for a reason. They are there to help express the full flavor of a chapter. Please watch them, if possible.

As always, I hope that this will be an amazing journey for my readers. Dylan and Penny, our new male and female leads, will have a very different dynamic from #Jaleb. Hope you enjoy it!

© 2018, Brandon Wong