1. Beginning

Author Note:  A lot of OCs (to fill in the gap, but most of them probably won't show up again). The other Gakuen Babysitters characters will probably show up a lot.
Updated: 9/28/16.
Beta read by Nifawiwa. A lot of stuff was taken out, but will probably be moved to the next chapter.
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN EITHER ANIME OR ANY OF THE PICTURES/VIDEOS.
___

Narrator POV

"I'm sorry, Tsuya-chan. Please forgive us." A young bluenette sniffed.

"We'll be back." Said the black-haired male. After they rang the doorbell of the young baby's grandmother's house, they immediately took off, leaving the small child behind.

After a few seconds, a woman, who was 38 years old, opened the door. When she thought that there was nobody there, she got ready to close the door, but then heard a baby crying. Confused, the woman looked around again, then finally glanced down and saw a young boy in a basket with a note that said:

-.-

"Dear Mother,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but I want to fulfill my dream and I can't do that with a baby in our hands. Please forgive us.

P. S. Please name the baby Tetsuya.

Sincerely,
Your son, Kuroko Kazuya"

-.-

When she finished reading the letter, she sighed, then brought the baby inside the house. After she calmed down her rage towards her son, she glanced at the child with a kind smile and spoke.

"Hi, Tetsuya-chan. I'm Ayano. I'm going to be your guardian from now on."

-Three years later-

"Kuroko-san!" Someone in the modeling office spoke alarmingly.

"What?" Ayano asked as she glanced back at him, stopping her from looking at cover designs.

"The child that was supposed to model for the Spring Edition Magazine got caught up in traffic, so he can't make it!" He explained quickly, not even trying to hide his worry.

Ayano kept a straight face on while on the inside she was panicking, thinking: 'What do we do?! That kid was the cover model for this magazine! Who am I going to ask at the last minute?! Wait a minute... I think I have an idea.'

"I have an idea." Ayano spoke with a slight smirk.

"What is it, Kuroko-san?" Someone else asked curiously.

"We can have my grandson model for this magazine." Ayano announced cheerfully.

"...EH?! You had a grandson?!" The people at the office exclaimed as one at the surprising news.

"Yes." She said with a grin.

"But you're still so young." A guy pointed out with a shake of his head.

"Looks can be deceiving." Ayano shrugged nonchalantly. In reality she looked approximately twenty years old, so all that surprise didn't affect her.

"Can he even model?" A young lady inquired slightly anxiously.

"Yeah! Can he?" The others asked a bit impatiently.