6. Fourth Grade

Updated: 3/4/17 Beta read.

A/N: Yay, I updated earlier than usual. I'm so proud of myself. Anywho, I hope you guys don't mind the fact that there's a lot of stuff happening in this chapter. It's longer than usual too. Well, have fun reading!
__

Narrator POV

Two boys with unusual hair colors sat in a room as they read books for their only source of entertainment. The room was rather plain and average as it only had the bare minimum – a bed, closest and a nightstand – which wasn't much according to his friend, Seiji. The fact that the walls were white didn't help either. The owner of the room didn't mind as he didn't really care what his room looked like as long as it was comfortable. So basically, the room wasn't all that interesting, but at least the scenery was decent. Just from peeking through the window, you could see rays of sunshine shining through the clouds as the expensive, fancy houses nearby somehow complemented the view.

Seiji was spread out on the bed, hands on a magazine as he had gotten bored with reading the novel he was previously reading. Starting to get bored with the magazine too, he glanced at the floor. The floor at the moment was occupied by Tetsuya as he was still reading a novel he hadn't gotten bored of yet. Not quite wanting to stay on the bed any longer, Seiji stared at him before deciding to join him on the ground.

Seiji put the magazine on the nightstand before putting his gaze back on him. Knowing that the blunet wasn't going to give him any attention any time soon as he was currently engrossed with his book, he wrapped his arms around Tetsuya's neck.

Getting his attention, Seiji, not particularly caring, but just wanting something to keep him from boredom, blankly asked:

"Ne, Tetsuya-chan. What class are you going to again?"

He glanced at the red-head from his novel, pondering a little before placing the book down on his nightstand right next to the other's magazine.

"I'm not sure."

Seiji hummed, seemingly in thought. Not really wanting to stop the conversation there, he sighed:

"It's too bad that I can't attend the same school, Tetsuya-chan."

Tetsuya studied his face before agreeing, "I think so too, but I don't think Akashi-san would allow you to move to a--" not finding a better word for it, he continued, "--lower school."

Seiji felt a frown forming at the corners of his lips, "I don't think your Elementary school is any lower than mine; knowing Ayano-san, she would give you the best of the best."

Tetsuya, somewhere along the way of the other boy's talking, moved his gaze towards the wall. Skimming the wall with his eyes, they later landed on a small, white frame.

Not quite paying attention to Seiji at this point, he analyzed the picture inside of it. Feeling nostalgia from the picture, he smiled.

The two were in a festival, holding their prizes they had won with a little help from Ayano. He was wearing a red yukata and a head mask he had begged Ayano to buy while Seiji was wearing a blue yukata, holding cotton candy, his other hand held a goldfish. They were both grinning while holding up the prizes they had won.

Just barely being able to hear him talk, Tetsuya processed it in his mind, and opened his mouth. However, before he could say anything, Ayano walked in after she had knocked on the door twice.