Confessions of a Cougar~4

Contains Graphic Adult Content... do not read if you're not 18 or older.

I left him in the parking lot at the college. Driving home, I felt almost euphoric. I couldn’t believe I’m allowing myself to feel again, and feel for him. Jax was younger, sexy as hell, and could get any girl he wanted. Not that I wasn’t a prime piece myself. Just never thought I would be willing to, I don’t know. Be a cougar.  I don’t know what my future holds, but I sure didn’t think it was this.

Walking through the front door, I headed straight to the shower. I couldn’t believe all the places I had sand. For goodness sake, there are some places sand should never be. Once I was sand free, I crawled into bed, having the best night of sleep I had in weeks.

*

*

*

Waking up refreshed, I pulled my hair back in a pony, slipped on a pair jeans, a tank top, sneakers, and grabbed a jacket.  I had a sudden urge for coffee.

Walking into the coffee shop a few minutes later, there he was. In all is sexy glory. Just seeing him again, after yesterday took my breath away. I knew he saw me the moment I opened the door. His stance seemed to change, as he nodded his head me to come on over.

Going up to the counter, I ordered my drink as always. When I went to pay, he refused the take the money, taking his hand, he curled it over mine. Again, electric sparks shot up my arm.

“Baby girl, it’s on the house.”

Smiling, I told him thank you, and placed the cash in the tip jar.

The thing was, this time I didn’t leave. I took a seat at a table, where I could watch him work. Just watching him move and talk to customers made me wet.  I must have it bad. No guy has ever made me want them so bad.

I sat there, holding my cup in my hand, not taking a drink. Finally, he walked over to me, and my heart raced.

“Why aren’t you drinking your coffee?” He asked a puzzled look on his face.

Looking down at the cup I laughed. “To be honest, I don’t even like coffee.”

“What, why?” He looked into my eyes and knew he didn’t need an answer to the question. He already knew it. I didn’t come for the coffee. I came for him.       

“So Jax?” I felt like a stupid school girl. “When is your break?”

“In just a few minutes why?”

I could feel the lust building in me. “Meet me out back.”

I didn’t look at his face, or wait for an answer. Tossing my coffee in the trash, I walked out the door, and headed to the back of the building. I wanted to taste him, and I wanted him now. I couldn’t wait. I could feel the fire burning in the pit of my stomach.

I stood by the back door, waiting from him to come out. The seconds felt like hours. Finally he walked out the door, and I practically jumped into his arms.

He caught me and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him, as he braced me against the wall. I could hear him growl, as he claimed my mouth. After a few moments, he broke free.

Sliding down his body, I took his hand and led him away from the door.

“I wondered if I’d see you again.” He said.

Looking up at him, with a small smirk on my lips, “Oh, I knew you would. I can’t get you out of my mind.”

“Really…” He laughed.

“Oh, shut it.” I smiled.

I placed a hand on his chest and pushed him against the wall. I looked around, seeing we were totally alone, I brought my body to his. I was so short without my heels, my head just hit his chest, but for what I wanted to do, I didn’t need to be tall.

Jax bent down to kiss me, and as our tongues played, I reached down and started stroking his manhood through his jeans. Hell, he was already hard. Smiling into our kiss, I started to undo his belt and jeans. I half expected him to make me stop, but he brought his hands to my neck, and started to trail kisses over my jaw.

When my hand touched the flesh of his cock, he moaned. I could feel his body fall into the wall. I liked having this kind of effect on him.   

I stroked his cock a few more times, before I bent down… I kept wondering if he would make me stop, but when he didn’t I continued.

Seeing the glistening cream he had already spilled for me, I knew I need to taste it. Taking my tongue I draped it around the head of his cock, slowly wrapping my lips around him.  I heard him groan as his hips bucked forward. Placing my hands on his hips, I steadied them against the wall, so I could finish doing what my mind had already set upon accomplishing.

I continued to suck and lick at him. Taking him deeper into my mouth with each stroke, I heard him whimper and say my name. Hearing my name roll off his lips made me hunger for him more, as I worked his shaft. I felt his hands on my head, so I ripped out my pony, so he was able to weave his fingers though my hair. Together we worked in rhythm.

“God, Brook. I’m going to cum.” As he tried to pull me off of him.

I continued taking him, coaxing him to cum for me. Finally, he exploded down my throat. I felt his body relax, as I swallowed his gift.

Standing back up, are eyes met. He placed his thumb to my lips, and wiped my chin. “I seem to have made a mess.” He chuckled

“Oh, let me see.” I smiled, as I took his thumb into my mouth, sucking off the last drop. With that Jax brought his mouth to my, hard and hungry. Pulling me close to him, he growled.

“Woman, you’re going to drive me crazy.”

“I’ll take that as a good thing.” I replied.

Suddenly we heard the back door of the coffee shop open, and some yell out. “Hey Jax, your break was over ten minutes ago. Get your ass back in here. We’re slammed.”

I pulled away from him instantly, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Kissing me one more time, claiming my mouth for himself. I couldn’t help by sigh into the kiss. Not wanting it to end. Letting go of me, he zipped up his jeans.

“Be ready tonight by six. Text me your address, I’m taking my girl out.” He ordered.

I stood there with a weird feeling burning in the pit of my stomach, as I watched him walk back into work. Nobody orders Phoenix, but I wasn’t Phoenix was I.  With Jax, I was Brooklyn… Just Brooklyn. Would Phoenix finally be able to go away?