Confessions of a Cougar~2

Rated R ~ Only for readers over 18 ~Erotic content

Hearing my phone ring, I see it’s the club. Crap what do they want?

“Hello?”

“Hey girl, we need you to come in tonight. You have a new client.”

“Can’t anyone else take it? I really just want to spend the evening at home in my PJ’s.”

“No, he asked for Mistress Phoenix only.”

“Fine, what time?”

“Eight.”

“Shit, that doesn’t give me much time to get my crap together and get there. See you soon.” Shoving my phone into my purse, I run to the bed room and grab my bag.

Driving to the club all I think about his him. Too bad it’s going to be some pervert that likes to be spanked, and not him.

“Brook, knock it off.” I tell myself.  

*********

I walk up to the front entrance, knock on the door, not sure of what I’m getting myself into. All I knew is I wanted her.

A plump lady all clad in leather corset opened the door. I couldn’t help but stare at her breast as the spilled out of her outfit.

She asks me in a harsh voice, “Who are you here to see?”

“Phoenix.” I choke out.

She lets me in and hands you a blindfold. “Here put this on!”

Shaking for either anticipation or fear I didn’t know which. I had never experience and environment like this before, but I knew I had to see her again.

The leather lady grabbed my arm and led me down a long hallway to what I assume was in the back. Pushing me through the door; she barked “Keep the blind fold on. Mistress Phoenix will tell you when to take it off.” With that she closed the door.

I stood there, blindfolded, not knowing what I got myself into. Suddenly her perfume hit me. That was her sent. She was here.

I felt a feminine hand touch mine, and I knew it was her. There was the same familiar spark as our skin touched. I tried to reach out for her, but she slapped your hand away.

“Here are the rules. You will only touch, when you are told to touch. You will answer me only by saying; Yes Mistress or No Mistress. Also, most important your safe word your chose was pink monkey, is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” She growls slapping my ass with a paddle.

“Yes Mistress.”

All I could think about was how turned on I was at this very moment.  

*****

What in the hell am I supposed to now. I can believe he’s actually here. Deep down I knew he would come to me eventually, but no this quickly. Truthfully, after dealing with Lady Linda at the door, I’m surprised he didn’t high tail it. Crap she scares the shit out of me still. Well it’s

time to see what he’s made of… and if he can handle my world.

This was going to be hard to talk to him. I had been dreaming of his body for days. That’s a lie; months.

Here we go. I can do this.

“Take off all your clothes, now.”

“Yes Mistress.”