Confessions of a Cougar~3

I couldn’t sleep. For the past few hours I have been tossing and turning; now my sheets are wrapped around me like the arms of a mummy. Why can’t I get him out of my mind?

As I left the club, I grabbed his information. Lady Linda always does a background check before any appointment is made. I kept looking at the slip of paper, rereading everything on the page. I had wadded it up so many times, and smoothed it back out, it looked like it might fall apart in my hands.

So his name was Jackson Donovan, but he goes by Jax. He’s twenty-one, college student, and is the assistant manager at that whole in the wall coffee shop; clean-cut, no record, and a cock to die for.

“Dammit Brook, stop it!” I said out loud, reminding myself that it was a onetime thing.  I won’t see him again. Truth was I was going to stop working at the club anyway, so this was the perfect reason to stop. Now if I don’t go back to coffee shop, I won’t see him. In a few weeks, I’ll forget about him. Right? I knew I was deluding myself. I needed him, like I needed my next breath.

*

*

*

I’ve been pacing my apartment for days, not trusting myself to leave. I knew the minute I got into my car, I would go straight to him. I wanted him still. I told myself it was fine to leave a dozen times, and in the next breath talked myself out of it.

Walking up to the wall I haled off and punched it. “Dammit!” Shaking the pain out of my hand, I knew I couldn’t go on like this any longer. I need to see him. If I can see him, I will be able to get him out of my system.

Jumping in the shower, I took my time getting ready. Pulling on a tight pair of jeans, shirt, over my tiny white bikini, I slipped a pair of heel, grabbed my beach bag, and headed out the door.

Pulling up to the coffee shop, I walked inside. Looking around I didn’t see him. Usually, I didn’t come in this late in the day. I ordered my drink from a nice looking girl.

“Excuse me.” I interrupted her.

“Yes.”

“Is Jax working today?” I couldn’t believe I just asked her that. What the hell am I doing?

“He’s in class, and has the afternoon off.” She replied.

“Ok, thanks.” I turned and walked out the door.

Pulling out the crinkled piece of paper, I entered in his number, and sent him a text. Placing down my phone, I headed to find him.

*********

In the middle of class and my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. Quickly taking it out you of my pocket I checked the message. It was from an unknown number. “Meet me outside. Main building.” Puzzled I looked at the clock, ten minutes left of class. Shoving the phone back in my pocket, I gathered my things and slipped out the back.

Walking out of the main building, I ran into a group of my buddies, and that’s when I saw her standing there. I wasn’t the only one that noticed her. I couldn’t believe my eyes. There she was. My Angel. Suddenly I felt an elbow in my ribcage. They were all trying to figure out who she was and who she was there for.

I felt my cock twitched for her. There she was leaning back on the door of her little red car. Damn she was drop dead gorgeous. Her jeans were so tight I could see every curve or her body. Her tight black shirt just covered those ample breasts that I was aching to taste once again. To top off her sexy sultry look she wore dark shades and those damn sexy heels that caused her ass to sway as she walked.