FS 3Technology in the Learning Environment - EPISODE 6

EPISODE 6

Slideshow Biz (Slide Presentations)

Name of FS Student:OKISHIMA, TRINITY AHNN SUMIYE G.

Course:                CPRT                                                                                                      Year & Section:                                               

Resource Teacher:          SHIRLEY G. PACLAR                                         Signature:                                          

Cooperating School:       TIBANGA SDA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL                                                                     

SLIDE PRESENTATION PREPARATION ACTIVITY FORM

Title of My Presentation: Parts of the Endocrine System

Objectives:

·         At the end of the discussion, the students will be able to enumerate the parts of the endocrine system.

·         At the end of the discussion, the students will be able to describe each of the parts of endocrine system.

Subject Matter/Topic: Endocrine concept

Enhancements (Check Appropriate Box):

þGraphics

þAnimation

þSound Effects

þMusic

☐Voice Narration

þStylish Fonts

þHyperlink

þOthers, please specify : Transitions, designs, video clips.

Description of Appropriate Use:

Presentation Story Board:

Slide 1

Slide 2

Slide 3

Slide 4

Slide 5

Slide 6

Slide 7

Slide 8

Slide 9

Slide 10

Slide 11

Slide 12

Slide 13

Slide 14

Slide 15

Slide 16

ANALYSIS

1.       What are the good features of a slide presentation?

A good slide must be short. It must have 6 lines with 6 words on each line. It must have transitions and effects to emphasize some points of the lesson. It is also nice that it has pictures to show to the students what is being discussed. It must have also 1 design or theme for the whole slidesto avoid confusion. The contents of the slides are the important points of the lesson and must not include the whole words you have to say for the whole discussion.

2.       Which of these features are present in the slide presentation you made?

All of these features are present in my slide presentation.

3.       Which features are not present in the slide presentation you made?

There’s none

REFLECTIONS

What difficulties, if any did you encounter in making the slide presentation? How did you overcome them?

                Making power point presentation is an interest to mebecause I can do most that I wanted to do to make my slides good and informative. There were no difficulties that I’ve encountered because the program has guides on how to use its features. If there is a certain feature which I don’t know how to use, then I just simply click help or go to google to find the answer if there’s an internet access.