The Boy next door (GrayLu 4Evs)

Chapter 1

"Lucy! Lucy!" A small blue haired girl called out as she caught up to one of her sempai's friends.

The blonde turns to her name as she smiled at the middle school student running up to her.

"Wendy, wow you've grown so much!" She ruffled her hair as she looked up at the school. It was her first day and she was feeling very excited but anxious at the same time.  "This school is amazing!" Lucy gushed.

"Yeah, Uncle does take pride in his school. I heard you're going to the underwater aquarium next week!" Wendy perks up remembering what she was suppose to discuss with Lucy about.

"Oh yeah. I am." She replied as she leans on her locker.

"Yeah! Your whole class is attending including me!" Wendy happily cheered as she puts her school books in her locker.

Their lockers were just 2 lockers apart.

"Really? How?" Lucy asks confused as to why a  middle schooler was attending a high school trip.

"Well, since I'm the reporter for the school newspaper, theyet me let me tag along. The whole class will also be participating in it too for an assignment." Wendy went on.

"That sounds like fun." Lucy said as she turned quickly not seeing as one of the blue lockers opened and smashed her in the face.

"Ahh itai!" Lucy rubbed at her nose feeling the pain.

Damn!

"Oh, whoops sorry." Lucy peered through her hands  seeing the school most obnoxious drama queen. Juvia Lockser,  her ex best friend from their last school.

They grew up together, best friends, always against the class. They were almost inseparable but when Lucy moved away due to family reasons they broke all contact.

They tried to mend things, but it all ended up in a fight. Lucy being the emotional one out of the two had to hide her feelings and reasons from her.

10 years later they meet in Magnolia's highest prestigious and dangerous Academy.

"Juvia! You dumb bi-" Lucy got cut off when she heard a low deep voice call out through the hallway "Juvia!"

The two ex friends turned to see a dark haired boy dressed in a white button up school uniform, a dark blue tie around his head, dark blue pants and a bag over his shoulder.

"G-Gray sama~" she gushed as she ran towards the boy and jumped him, "Uh!" He caught her and she smiled at him, he returned a half smile probably because he can't hold her for that long.

Juvia blushed as she leaned in for a kiss, Gray sighed as he met her in a kiss, ignoring that there were people watching.

Lucy grimaced at the action as she turned away and rolled her eyes, Wendy laughed beside her and was interrupted when she heard the bell ring.

Lucy bid farewell to her friend before she walked to homeroom.

"Good morning everyone." A cheerful blue haired teacher greeted as he settled his briefcase on top of the table.

"Good Morning Mr H-H-Happy." everyone stuttered at the name because of a foreign name.

Mr Happy laughed at his students that it made one of them stand up and yell "Well it's a stupid name. Why the hell is it hard!"  Everyone laughed at him and one had to drag him down to sit.

"Ahh sorry. I'm late!" Lucy sat in the back corner, she turned to see a pink haired boy enter the classroom. He had a large grin spread across his face, his pink hair in spikes, he wore the boys white shirt with a white scarf around his neck.