Chapter 7

It feared me of what I saw in front of my eyes. My father shifted into his shiny black wolf his fur moving like little waves with the breeze. Almost the whole pack is there growling and showing their teeth angry.
I looked at the eastern pack and their alpha his fur is a dirty brown color with hints of dark blood red. Standing tall. As the wolves look mad with hunger.
I was hiding behind a tree a good distance away from them. I looked down at the ground noticing some of their ripped clothes on the ground as almost everyone already shifted.
   Something in me wanted to cry, not knowing why but I held it in me ignoring its plea. And wondering where the two other wolves went my mate and the one with blue eyes. I didn't see them.
    All of a sudden I heard howling from the eastern pack. I guess it seems as though there going to fight but why? But I guess that's just dumb question to ask because those wolves itch for a fight.
   My father and the other alpha started walking slowly forward with their pack behind then doing the same but never in front of their alpha.
    I shut my eyes tight but as soon as I opened them again. There they were. Using there claws to slash down there enemy. Thirsty for blood. I hated myself for being so useless. Always being in the shadows. I then started to walk away from the tree until I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump up a little. When I turned around it was Carmon. Now seeing him in his human form he had honey brown hair with soft looking eyes. His body toned but only wearing plain dark color clothes.
   "You should really listen to your father and not get involved in that. Go inside your home. And keep safe." He said in a caring voice.
    I turned and looked at the fight. My father hasn't fought for a long time and you could tell he was getting tired faster then the other alpha.
    I looked back at Carmon straight in the eye with my back straight. Giving him an angry look with storm and lighting. "You expect me to just stay her and do nothing. It's a fight to death right now. Also I bet this whole entire thing was planned out? Wasn't it?!"
   I felt my eyes turn into wolf eyes.
    He couldn't look at me. "Not all of it was planned." It seemed as if he felt like he was shrinking.
   "And what-?" But before I could say anything I heard a scream from the alpha. My dad. The two packs froze in terror now paying attention to the alphas. My dad on the ground looking like he couldn't stand on his feet. And then I saw the evil look in the alphas face. His sharp claws about to strike my dad and before I knew it I started to run. Saying. "Stop!" The madness combined with sorrow and fear.