The Wedding

I hook my arm to his left arm and i stand up so we could start marching to the stage. oh crap.
Honestly speaking, I'm supposed to be feeling like floating in cloud nine because I used to drool over this man before, but because he broke my heart in pieces before, I don't think we're gonna be living together for too long. I have a feeling that we wont last together. I know he hates me, and so do I. I've put a wall around me already. It would take a huge amount wooing before I would be able to be in good terms with this guy.
We are walking in the aisle. Most people I see are relatives, of course. Flashes. Smiles. Oh would they just stop looking. Dont they have a life to be worry about? I see my siblings. My mom crying in the corner as we walk. My dad, who just came from abroad, seems doubtful base on his facial expression. Well if he knows what I feel right now. There are some people who Im not familiar with perhaps it's Rauf's family and relatives. Anyways who cares, I dont know them.
We've reach the stage and we sit on the chair.  Well, from this chair I could say that the venue is quite big. The guest are almost more than 600 I guess. Deom the main door there's the red long carpet in the aisle. At the sides are the provided seats for the guests and there's the gifts corner at the back. Wow, I could see a huge box, what is that a refrigerator? At the stage there's a huge banner of this guy and my nicknames at the back where we are seated. Beside me is a podium where the Imam is standing while acknowledging all the high ranked people in out town who just arrived.
Below the stage, there are the bridesmaids on the left, giggling and smirking, prolly because of the escorts at their right who have been looking at them as well.
Looking at the escorts, I've noticed  two eyes looking at me from that area.
I squinted my eyes to have a clearer view because my contact lenses are kinda bit blurry. Is that.. Is that Amir?!
Why would he be in there? Wait... He's one of the escorts?! Why didn't they inform me about this? He looks away from me. I know he's been hurting about what's happening..
I looked at Raif who's been looking at me  all along.