Chapter 2

Dylan's P.O.V

  I woke up a couple minutes after my alarm began ringing through my precious ears. I was excited to see Max today. He was so... different from the others, his face reminds me of a little boy wanting a cookie.

  But what Jare did pisses me off. I'll make him eat his own shit if he touches Max again. I sat up, swinging my blanket off me and standing to my feet lazily. I walked out of my room and down the hall, to the bathroom, stepping inside. I turned the shower on and sank into the water cleaning myself off, and waking up all the way, well as much as i could. I finished, and brushed my teeth then went down stairs making my breakfast quietly.

  I through together some eggs, toast, and bacon. I sat down and ate it completely, then washed my dish, putting it away, then i ran up the stairs, and went to my bedroom, finishing getting ready for school. I switched out my gages and put some body spray on, along with my jacket, then slipping on my backpack.

  As i finished, i made my way outside and began walking. I passed my favorite pond, and then stared up at the sky, lost in thought. Max was stuck in my head, he was so cute! With his dark brown hair, and that cute smile, and those adorable blue eyes.... Gosh he was just... Stunning, and he just reminded me of a little kid, except... Well, he's not a kid of course.

  I made my way to the school, and went to my locker, standing there, I looked around for Max, and waited for him, I didn't want Jere to get near him but I cant stop him if I don't know where Max is!

  Max peaked through the crowd of taller kids then him, and he struggled through the people, then swerved, over to his locker, I hurried and swung over beside him, causing his big child-like smile to appear as he put his books in his locker.

  "So how're you liking it here?" I asked, leaning against his locker, looking down to him.

  "Hm, I like it, well for the most part, but I slipped coming in... The darn slippery floors after it rains, ugghh, but it was fun too," he giggled, and shut his locker with his books in his arms.

  I chuckled and we began walking. When we turned I swung my arm over and jumped back, I almost put my arm over him! Damnit! I face palmed and kept walking before he would notice.

  He was walking really fast urg, how does that even work for someone with short legs? We made our way to class, about 15 minutes early, before the teacher, and Sat down.

  "So you wanna hang out this weekend?! Like like, I don't know, just to hang out? Me and my old friend Lanny used to always have a movie night at his house or mine, before he turned mean anyway.." He scrunched his nose then turned to me and smiled , "so do you want too?"

  Hm Lanny. Who's that?

  "Uh, yeah sure, who do you live with?" I asked, then felt stupid. Not every bodies parents are split.

  "My foster parents, and their real kids, Alex, and Bella, plus the dog and cat! You?" He said, smiling to me.

  "Oh, my dad, and my bearded dragon. Oh, my dad has a guard dog too." I smiled slightly, nodding.

  "Oh," he scrunched his nose, "guard dogs are mean... Mer, which house?" He asked.

  "Um, yours if you want, and if your mom and dad are okay with it."

  He sort of panicked as I said that, "foster, please say foster. They aren't my real parents, there not, please say foster please," he closed his eyes and looked up, squeezing his hands together.

  "I'm sorry I'm sorry, foster parents, I didn't know it would matter I'm sorry Max are you okay?" I set my hand on his shoulder and he tensed,nodding. I let go, and he kept his eyes closed, then rubbed them, smiling at me and opening them.