Chapter 6 (The Big Date¡)

Dylan's P.O.V.

  I woke up to my alarm blaring at 7:00 am. I groaned at the sound and rolled over in my bed, sitting up.

  I stretched out before standing and walking to my alarm clock, unplugging it. I set it over here to make sure I got up to turn it off. That's right, I'm smart.

  Man would this be a fun day, though I was extremely nervous as well. I couldn't believe the butterflies I felt.

  Shrugging it off, I walked down to the kitchen to grab a granola bar, sitting at the counter. I rubbed my hand through my hair as I ate, trying my best to wake myself up.

  So today would be the day I ask that adorable little guy to be mine officially. Then, we can discuss whether or not he wants to be open, if he says yes of course. Oh lord, I was so nervous.

  A few minutes passed before I saw my dad wander into the kitchen, wearing only his boxers and a tank top, "hey boy, need a condom for today?" He asked and set a glass of coffee in front of me, sitting across from me with his own and a cheeky grin to go along with it,

  "Ha. ha, very funny. Max isn't like that, he's a virgin," I said with a shrug. I honestly didn't mind at all,

  "Ohhh so one to match you I see? What's he like exactly? You know, so I don't freak him the hell out," my dad said with a chuckle, taking a sip of his coffee.

  "He's a hyper son of a gun. He's really, really, extremely short. Like 4"11-5"0 short, he's tiny as hell, I swear my pinky and thumb could fit around his 'biceps', he's normally really funny and stuff but ever since yesterday morning he seemed kind of off, that and he broke his foot so he can't do his whole, jumping off the walls, thing right now. Um, he's gone through a lot with his real family. Like a lot, a lot. So don't make jokes that'd make him feel insecure or something. His mom was a crazy, abusive witch. He's got a lot of self confidence issues from her," I said and took a drink of my coffee.

  "So.. Is this a guy or girl we're talking about here?" He said and snickered to himself,

  "No dad come on I'm serious," I said and rolled my eyes, "you'll know what I mean when you see him. He's a really sweet guy. I really like him, like he's sweet as hell. And his manners are off the wall, when I brought him here to feed the dog and lizard, he stopped on the front porch and took his shoes off before entering. He's a really good kid, he's like... I don't wanna sound dorky but, like broken. I don't know, just be nice to him. Watch your jokes is all I'm saying. I want him to be in a good mood today, entirely, no sadness, no anger, just happy," I said, looking at him, "think you can watch your jokes?"

  "Pft, yeah yeah, I got it, no offensive jokes, I got it, now go get ready. I got up early as hell for you, you better look decent," he said and rolled his eyes, drinking his coffee.

  I chuckled and stood up, going back up to my room. I walked over to my light, wooden dresser opening the top drawer, pulling out my boxers along with my socks. I walked over to my clothes I had laid out, my black skinny jeans along with my gray, white and black short-sleeve, plaid shirt. I walked over to the bathroom and took a nice, hot shower.

  I couldn't help but think of Max in here with me. I'm a teenage boy, give me a break. Needless to say, I took a bit longer of a shower than I had planned.

  I got out, got dressed and began styling my hair to look just right. Finishing my hair, I put deodorant on, along with cologne, and switching my gauges to my black and white ones.

  I finished getting ready before walking out of my bathroom and putting on my shoes. I grabbed my phone in which read 8:40 am and a text from Max.