Training

"Your pretty fast. You knocked me down twice out of the twenty times. That pretty good." I was using my water manipulation to fight Sasuke.

"Let's go again." my arms and eyes started to glow.

We had a river next us so I just used that water. I began shooting it all at him. He was doing some weird flips and was dodging the shots. I grabbed so kunais and started throwing them all at him.

He just came running up to me, dodging all of them and managed to get one cut.

Sasuke grabbed a kunai as I was about to throw one made sure I stopped. We were fighting with the kunais as if they were swords.

"You know you can't beat me." I teased.

"We'll see about that." he retorted.

We just clashing on and on. At some point we both sent each others kunais flying away. It was hand to hand combat.

Sasuke punched forward as I moved to the left. I tried to kick my leg up to hit his head but he blocked it. I saw my chance to get him. I punched straight and hit his gut.

He jumped up and did some hand signs.

"Fire style: fire ball jutsu!" Sasuke started shooting fireballs at me until he landed.

I went running towards him the second I saw his foot touch the ground. Every kick, punch, and kunai I threw at him, he dodged them all.

He kept knocking me back as he walked forward. Sasuke saw his chance and get took it. Like he did when I first met him, he used his forearm and placed at my neck to pin me up to the tree.

He was very close to me. His body was practically on mine. I began to blush. I'm not sure if it was noticeable or not.

Sasuke grabbed a kunai and held it very close to my face. A smirk spread across his face.

Just as he was about to strike he stopped. He let go of me and quickly pulled me in for a kiss. When he pulled away he had a huge smile on his face.

"Don't do that during training! Everyone knows where we are and they might see. Plus, we're supposed to be training." I spoke. Sasuke chuckled.

"I know, I know. Then how do you feel about this?" he tested.

"About wha-" I was caught off by another kiss. Why is he trying to slack off during training? I will admit that its kind of cute but why?

When he pulled away, he started laughing.

"Why did you do that?" I started to hit his arm.

"If it bothered you so much then why did you kiss back?" he said in between laughs. My face started burning from embarrassment.

"Tell me... Tell me... Tell me." he kept saying after every kiss on the cheek/face he face me.

I rolled my eyes.

"We have to focus. You are gonna be fight Gaara. I'm gonna be fight against Tenten. They thought she put up a great fight so they let her stay so she could fight me." Sasuke went serious.