Underneath my pants (gxg story)

Note: it is very clear in my title that this is a GXG story so you guys know what you're reading right????

"Ms. Archer!! What are you doing?!!” Mr. Parker said in the class while trying to calm his nerve. Everyone stop what are they doing look at us waiting for a bloody fight.. (naah I was just kidding..)

            “Here we are again.” I sigh looking bored and feeling more sleepy.

            “Ms. Archer!! I want you at the Dean’s office after your class!!” He said glaring at me.

            “What?! I’m not doing anything! As I remembered I was just sleeping?”

              “and snoring”

              “and sleep talking”  my classmate said while trying to stop their self from laughing.

               Well I have a good excuse for that, I’d been helping Anna in her bar for the past few days and that keeps me awake ‘till morning, though I have nothing against the fact that I’m staying all night long because I can have freebies and let just say it include unlimited drinks and her bar have full of wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, hot girls! And last night I just had a wonderful night with Carol, is it Carol or Caryl? Well whatever her name is I had a wonderful night. Now what? Who’s next in my list? We’ll find out later. *grin*

I snapped out in my own little world when I hear a loud bang near me. And I saw Mr. Parker face just a few inches away from mine. He just stare at me with full of hatred in his eyes before he speak with full of power and evil on his voice. Is that possible? Jeez I’m having a goose bumps right now and for a moment I feel scared. Note just for a moment.

            “Ms. Archer’s it seems that your mind is flying “again” somewhere that you only know where. I suggest you better pack your things now before you missed your flight.” He said with evil grinned on his face. Still his face is few inches away from mine. Flight what flight is he talking about?

           “Mr. Parker would you mind stepping back a bit coz you’re giving me hard time ignoring your smellicious breath.” Smellicious hmmmm am I genius or am I genius? I hear all my classmates roar to laughter; well it’s a known fact from everyone that he has a very healthy breath that can make your stomach go upside down. I see how his face turns all red and his grinned fade away.

            “Ms. Archers! To the Dean’s office now!!” I hear him say before storming out of our classroom.

            I hear my so dear classmates laughing their butts off. While the great ohh so me have a grin on my face.

            “Dude you pissed him off big time!” John said who first recovered from the incident. “And for that we thank you all for saving our asses! So now what? We still have half an hour before his class ended.” John is the captain of our football team. But he’s not just ordinary captain, he’s also smart, fun to be with and mind you he’s a very attractive guy, he is no ordinary varsity player that you’ll see in lots of school today. He is their captain because he deserves it and he work hard for it.