Chapter 18

Hey guy's I hate that I haven't been writing for a while, I have been really busy with school and I have had some deaths in my family. But I will be writing quite awful alot now, so I hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

( Elissa's POV )

The sun shining through the hospital curtains, grazing at eyes.

I stand up and look out the window, seeing happy couples, gracefully walking out of hospital, a tear drops from my eye; wishing that we could be like that, if the stupid cancer wouldn't have came back we would be alright! " God, why did this happen?" My anger growing.

"Why....."? Parker wakes up, asking what I am doing. " Sweetie, what are you doing? Who are you talking to?". He asked me, sitting up. " Oh, just talking to myself.... How do you feel?". I ask him, the anger fading away.

" Never felt better." He says sarcastical, but I let it slip by.

"So how has our son been?".

" I don't know, you ask him". I tell Parker as Ray runs in.

"Hey, buddy how you been?" he asked Parker.

"Good, how have you been daddy?" he asks back.

"Doing better than ever...."

------------*knock knock*----------

"Hello?" The doc opens the door and comes in.

"Hey. Hello. Hey" Everyone says at different times.

"Just checking up on you Mr. Parker, how have you felt?". The doctor wondered.

"Better than ever!"

"Now honey, just cause you told your son that, doesn't mean you can tell the doc that... Tell the honest truth!" I order him, he sits up.

"Okay. Fine.! I haven't been feeling well, I feel weak and so tired. I feel nauseous! Mhm want me to speak more!?" He raises his voice, throttling his hands in the air.

" Well, I can give you morphine for the pain.. would that help?" The doc asked, as Parker gave him a thumbs up.

" Okay, let me go get that for you, you need anything else?" Asked the doctor, shutting the door.

--------times-goes-by---------Morning--

"Good morning everybody!" I quietly said.

" Hey momma, how did you sleep?" ray asked, he stood up in the bed.

"Good, how did you sleep son?"

"I slept good, I slept with daddy last night...... can I do that? Cause I don't want to hurt daddy!" Ray gets frazzled, he starts to cry.

"Honey you don't have to worry bout daddy he is gonna be just fine....." I stated, as in my mind I question myself for lying to my son.

" Can I go use the restroom?" He's asked, as I relied.

"Yes you may." He gets up and goes to he bathroom.

I look over at Parker, as his eyelids open, as he pulls himself up.

"No honey, lay back down the doc said you need tons of rest!" I stated, as I walk over over him, caressing his hair.... remembering the first time we kissed.

::::::::::::::::: Flash Back ::::::::::::::

OWW.. A bee stung me on the lip".

"Here let me get it." He sucks the venom out as he starts to kiss me.

I gaze into his eyes as I pull him close to my chest. Feeling safe as he takes it to another level.

My body up against his chest feeling his hard bony 6 pack abs, the indents of them.

Our lips touching each other, tired from the wrestling's, but we don't stop.

He starts to get sweatier, caressing his hair and giving him little pecks on each cheek.

Us, passionately kissing ...He makes me feel so loved.

The waterfall trembling down on top of us, while the electricity rises up my body and onto his.

We walk to shallow water.

He falls on top of me, and kisses me on my lonesome neck, giving me little nibbles on my ear.

"Ohh," I moan for a rest, as we depart.

.............................................

We get out of the water and we head back to the cave.

Our bodies shiver.

As the chill bumps rise up our body, walking in the woods, staring at the stars." Hey when we get back, in gonna name a star after you." He says as I blush, I chuckle under my breath.

We get to the cave.

He gets a fire starting and he goes and gets more sticks for the fire. The fire sizzling and makes us warm, as we stick our hands out.

::::::::::::::::::::Flash Back Over:::::::::::::

"A tear falls from my eye, dripping down my boney cheek, the walls start to cave in, my imagination craves.

___________________________

Hope y'all like it, I got an iPhone now!! So u can type and write more often!!! Thank cuzs!! Y'all are the best!'