Chapter 13

( hey y'all I hope y'all are liking it!! Thanks for everything and thanks for helping me reach 1000 reads y'all are incredible!)

__________________________

(Hit the vote button)

__________________________

Elissa'a P.O.V

All I could feel was fear,sadness, guiltiness, shame and unsafeness all around me. The thoughts telling me..

This our fault!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

You caused all this!

My father before me, lying there on the table of doom; slowly passing, as the darkness arises around me. Getting claustrophic it feels like.

I thought that he was done and I didn't know that he was gonna go this far, I mean what happens next? Who's he gonna kill next?

My mom?

Parker?

I just don't understand---- I mean.. I get choke on my words.

Footsteps approach before me, it's Ryan's. "Hey sweetie, how's it going?" He asks me. "Isn't his what you wanted. "Isn't his what you wanted, not I" I yell at him, fierce comes at him ." But you said" I know what I said"e screams at me, flashes a slap across my face. " Okay I'm sick of this! Our next!" I become frightened.

He pulls the cart over to me; picks me up and throws me on the table of doom.

"No please! What have I ever done to you" My screams alert and start to irritate him. " Tell me what I have done to you. Huh!? All I want to do is get out of this hell- hole! That is all! What do you want from me!" I tell him " We'll I want Carrie Ann back!" He yells at me, while I think of suggestions of ways to escape this place. Well I'm not the only one who could be somebody, anyone can! As a matter of fact, what bout Parker? He could! Couldn't he?

Remember how you were punished, you could do the same way to him! And that way you could have could have Carrie Ann and Elissa!" I tell him "Don't worry Elissa, I know what I'm doing!" I talk to myself.

Ryan pulls the cart, sounds of the wheels screeching wheels.

Immediately I see knife at the corner of my eye. But how the way I'm gonna get it isn't gonna be easy.

"So Parker I have four choices you can choose from. You pick!

Knife?

Coat-hanger?

Or my favorite! Me!

I stop him. "Wait! Ryan you were right, I am he one for you..Your it! I am the one for you!" I tell him, looking at his body, I go up, I go down.. I give a look t him and nod at him.

I jump off the bed, I walk toward him; making myself appearance attractive. I walk over I him.

'"Babe, I'm sorry that I never noticed how much we have in-common ! Both of our dads are dead! We both love each other! I tell him.

Parker looks at me, seeing in his eyes that his is afraid." Okay if you are mine and your not jinxing me.... Hit parker!" He tells me. My mind goes numb, shaking the chills off. I pass a slap on his face, as my fist begins to feel pain.

" Noooo! Harder than that" He tells me.

Parker strikes at me, giving me another command to do, I throw a punch, but in his face. I gain my strength back and I pound one of his face. The pain now gets intense.

"Elissa love you do much" He quotes to me.

"Now finish him off " He grants me to. He sticks the knife in my hands, getting a grip around it.

"Now honey, you better not be fooling me" I look in his eyes, telling him that I'm his." I'm not baby, you are mine; no one else's! I promise!" I promise him, gazing his in eyes, leaning in a kiss.

I grab his unshaven face, my fingertips touching his dark, blonde beard. Grabbing his chin, pulling him in for a peck on the lips.

I instantly run my hand through his chest, through his shirt. Running it down his muscular, hairy body; feeling his hard pecks. I decide to go lower.

I go to down to his lower part of his body, running my hands lower, unbuttoning his denim pants. Unzipping he zipper, he stops me. Bringing his hands to mine, stopping them; pulling away. " Not right now, we can do it later. Okay?" He asked me, nodding back.

" Now we have some unfinished business, don't we!" I stare at him, bringing my tongue put of his cave; slinging it around my mouth; back and forth."God your making me be tu......

He doesn't finish his sentence. "That's enough, time I kill Parker!

"Okay ,but one more thing Ryan" I tell him, bringing the knife to his chest, sticking it in; twisting it; hearing the bones crush, I bring it out and in! I begin to do repeatedly!

I finally get the chance of my revenge back, of course it's what he deserved.

"Come on, lets go" Parker tells me. I'll be out in a sec, go ahead and go." Telling him to slip out." Okay, but make it quick. He leaves quietly, flopping out he goes; he puts his hand on the metal handle and leaves.

Now it's just me and Ryan.

"You know Ryan, I always thought that you loved me" I sigh, for that I become emotional.

"You remember the time that we were siting on the huge log, us.. Sitting across from each other, looking at our eyes and then you told me hat everyone has a secret, yeah you were my secret! And thought that you loved me!

I thought that you did, that we could be together; unite as one! And at the time, I only had you! You only!" I crotch down on the concrete floor, ting beside the dead body of Ryan. His head turned by my head, facing each other. As my tears escape, dripping down my face; guiding itself to the floor.

"Ha" I cry unbelief under my breath , knowing that he is finished and he is gone.

"Remember we were walking back to your house; I actually felt loved, safe and someone finally appreciated me. But you decided to have Carrie Ann" I bring my legs up, driving my hands toward Ryan's face, leaning in going for a kiss on the cheek; I touch the bearded face, musky scent floating up in my nostrils; lips scrunched up against his cheek....

{ FlashBack}

"Hey you need a ride, it looks kinda stormy out here" A guy asks me, suspiciously. " No thank you, I live right this is my driveway." I tell him, hoping my mom would just pass by here and pick me up." No... Your the person that just moved beside me. Hey it probably gonna rain soon, you sure Sony want a ride?" I ignore him, he rolls the window back up and drives off.

The rain starts to pour heavily on my blonde hair, become soaked.

The guy stops the car, turns engine off and waits for me. I decide to rush to the car, my footsteps step in puddles; water splashing on my white denim jeans.

I step into the car. He looks at me; I instantly fall in love with him.

{FlashBack Over}

" But you know Parker; it's over now, but I'll always love you" I whispered in his ear, picking my weight up; leaving there.

I walk over my dad, just lying there on the his table of doom. Blood splattered into a pool of blood, the corner of my eye; the tools that Ryan used on him. I lay beside him, holding him; wrapping my arm around him. His arms, cold with chill bumps on his body. I lean over his body and wipe his red, thick blood on my forehead for memory of him; I begin to cry in tears, flowing to my face.

I get off the table, crawl to my knees and cry it myself telling myself how did this happened! I wish it never did, I stand my ground and get up and kiss my dad goodbye..

I walk to the entrance.

I touch the door handle, look ate window; I look at myself in it and say..."It's over now, it's okay". I leave as the door lock in behind me.

____

Hope y'all liked it bye!!