Chapter 14( Recap)

Walking upon the widen, dark halls, hands by my side, holding Parker, gripping onto him.

I lay my head on his shoulder.

I look up at his face, telling me that everything's over with, it's all done.

Walk we out the warehouse, leaving the past behind, looking towards the future.

---------------------------------------------

This his three years later y'all this is gonna be just bout Parker and Elissa now, this is part 2!

---------------------------------------------

3 Years later

Parker and Elissa 

-------------------

" Whaaaa" Yawning; sun suing among the floor, birds chirping, sniffing the fresh air smell." Good morning honey, how did you sleep?" He asks, wrapping his legs around me; getting his body closer to mine, his warmth. 

"Good " he asks me. "How did you sleep?" I ask him the very same question." As long as your here, it's always good." I chuckle, face becomes red; embarrassed.

He grabs me, brings me under the covers an takes me. " Oh no, being taken captive!!!" I yelp for help; he takes me deeper down in the covers. Ray runs in for back-up! He makes a run for it, he crouches down for cover. 

He's got a play toy gun in hand,a shield for protection and a helmet for safety."Don't worry momma I gotcha, I'm coming!" He tells from the other side of the bed and he flashes to the other side and...... 

He has been taken hostage. " Hahha, momma; daddy I love u you!" Ray says to us. Y'all are the best parents ever!" We love you to!" We tell him back.

Ray between Parker and I; we loo at each other and we nod, we whisper a countdown to 1.

" 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" We say in sync, we take him under the brownish, fur covers and start to tickle him.

"Now y'all come on, we're gonna be late for my game!" Ray tells us, we look at each other and we say..." Okay then lets get ready!" We say, Ray jumps off the wooden bed and lands on the hard rustic, wooden floor and zooms off to his bedroom.

" So I guess we have some little time...Don't we?" Parker tells me, I giggle as he throws the cover on top of us and he starts to kiss me and hog on me gently. Telling me that he loves me and he will never leave me. And that I'm the light of his world; I blush. We start to kiss passionately.

::::: sorry not gonna detail that part::::

(:::: time to leave::::)

Swiping through the house; Ray is now dressed in his uniform, keys in hand; got their jackets in case they get cold and Parker and our chairs." Okay do we have everything Ray?" I notify him." Yes momma we have everything" He replied. We begin to leave as we go through the kitchen and the den to get to the foyer. I grab the knob; Parker zooms out the door yelling." Yeep Yiiii!!" He turns around and tells me that he has got everything packed."Momma everything is packed, lets go!" He says. "Mom wait where's dad at?" He questioned me, as I sigh in confusion; going back inside he house.

I walk back inside and go to our bedroom, he isn't there..

So I check the bathroom.

Parker is lying there on the tile shower floor; passed out. I bend down screaming for help!

"Help me! Please!!" I yelp for help. "Parker babe wake up....... Babe come one I know your inside there! Wake up!" I yell for help; as my screams echo in the bathroom, not passing through the house.