ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 36

(OKAY SO I DIDNT HAVE A PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT I WATCH THE EPISODE AS I WRITE THE CHAPTER AND I JUST KEPT REWINDING AND REWINDING AT THIS PART AND THEN I PAUSED IT AT THE PERFECT MOMENT AND SO I DECIDED TO SCREENSHOT IT AND PUT IT AS THE CHAPTER PIC... YOU'RE WELCOME)

ALSO- Okay, so I'm working on a book playlist and I'm looking for songs to go for each chapter, there can be more than 1 song per chapter especially for the long ones... So if you know any songs that would be good for a certain chapter lemme know :) ________________________________________________________________________

Scarlett's P.O.V.

"What do you want so early in the morning, Emma?" I asked, answering my phone. The ringing had woken Peter and I up. "It almost noon and you and Pan need to come down to the Sheriff's Station. Now," Emma said. "Why?" I asked. "You'll see. Hurry," Emma said and hung up. I groaned. "We could always just... not go... I'd much rather go for a walk in the park with you then see what issues your family has now," Peter said. "No... Emma sounded like this was urgent... We should go," I said, getting out of bed. Peter and I changed and teleported to the station just as Belle and Gold walked in. "Good. We're all here. Play it," Regina said. Emma pressed play on this old dinosaur of a TV and a video began to play. "Give it back, Kevin. The camera is Emma's, not yours," The Snow Queen said on the video. Emma was there, too... She looked a bit younger than I am. "Emma, that's you," Mary Margaret said, shocked, "You must be..." "13, maybe 14," Emma said, quickly, her eyes never leaving the video. "Are you missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen? Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?" Regina asked. "Apparently my run-in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time in this foster home, or whatever that place was... It's gone," Emma said.

"Look, I-I just don't understand how she even ended up in this world," Belle said. "We were hoping Gold could tell us that. You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. How the hell did she do it?" Emma asked. "Considering the time I spent on the same task, I'd love to know," Gold said. "I came with a magic bean. We all did at one point, if you all forgot. Maybe this Snow Queen was able to procure one," Peter said. "I highly doubt it. You know how rare they are," Gold said. "Does it really matter how she got to Emma? I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about why?" David asked. "Obviously, she needed her for something. But what? Well, that's our next problem," Regina scoffed. "Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the north woods. We combed every inch of her shop. We tore apart her house. She must have cleared everything out days before," David said. "Which means she must be hiding something," Hook added. "But where?" Emma asked. Henry and I looked at each other with wide eyes before saying in unison, "What about her ice-cream truck?" "Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?" Emma asked. "I'm a kid. I notice these kinds of things," Henry shrugged. "I've just got an eye out for delicious ice cream," I smirked. Emma nodded and smiled, impressed.

"Then we split up into groups. We search the town, the woods. Hook, Regina, Emma, Scarlett, and Pan, you take the west. Gold, you're with me for the east," David said. Kind of uneven, but... "I think we all know I work best alone," Gold said. "Well, no time to argue that. Belle, how are you at tracking?" David said. "Uh, actually, I-I think I'll be more helpful at the library. Maybe I can dig something up on the Snow Queen," Belle said. "I'd like to come with you, Belle, if that's okay. Maybe something about my sister will be there, too. Unless you'd rather not have the company?" Elsa said, hesitantly. "No, n-not at all. I would love some," Belle smiled before leaving, Elsa following her. "Well, then... Let's go find this Snow Bitch," I said and we all split up.

➳~➳~➳

"David, call off the search party. We found the truck near the Merry Men's camp," Emma said to David over the walkie talkie once we found the ice cream truck. "Thanks for keeping an eye out," she then said to Robin. "Gladly. You're the first sheriff I don't mind assisting," Robin said to Emma then said to Regina, "Uh, Regina, I was hoping we could talk." "Um, in case you haven't noticed, I'm about to storm an evil ice-cream truck," Regina said, walking away from him. "You could have just said, "maybe later,"" Emma told her. "I know you're trying to make everything better, but staying out of it is your best bet. It's bad enough I'm stuck with you and captain guy-liner making eyes at each other while Pan is always touching Scarlett," Regina said. "I don't make eyes." "He's not always touching me." Emma and I defended in unison. "Ready, love?" Hook asked, making eyes at Emma. "Let's go, Scarlett," Peter said, holding my hand... Okay, maybe Regina's right...