ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 3

**Later On In The Year** (end of season 1)

{if you're lost, watch the second to last episode of season 1 to catch u up... this chapter is the season 1 finale}

Scarlett's P.O.V.

I ran behind the gurney that held my brother. Oh god... I shouldn't have let him eat the damn thing... God! Why couldn't Emma just believe us! We wouldn't be stuck in this mess if it weren't for her... Then again, if it weren't for her, we wouldn't have a chance at all of breaking this curse... and breaking it just might be the only way to save Henry. "Henry, can you hear me? Come on, Henry. Wake up, please. Come on, Henry. Come on. You can do it," Emma begged. I felt like I was just following behind in a blur. "Ma'am, let me take you to-" "No, I am not going anywhere!" Emma cut off the nurse. The nurse turned to me and before she could try to 'escort' me out, I held out my hand and said, "Save it. I'm not leaving my brother," I said and followed Emma who was talking to Dr. Whale. "There's no pupil response. What happened? Did he fall? Hit his head?" he asked. "He ate that thing. It was poisoned," I said, pointing to the bag with the apple turnover that Emma was holding. "We think it's poisoned," Emma corrected. I scoffed. I can't believe she still doesn't believe us. Dr. Whale examined Henry then turned back to us and said, "His airway's clear. Did he vomit? Any convulsion or disorientation?" "He took a bite of this, and then he just collapsed. So, run the test for arsenic, or bleach, or Drano, or whatever could've done this to him!" Emma yelled exasperated. "The boy is showing no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxins. So, whatever's going on, this is not the culprit," Dr. Whale said. "Well... What else could it be?" Emma asked. It's magic... It has to be... This is something only Regina can fix. "I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out," Dr. Whale responded. "He's going to be okay, though, right?" I asked, worried for my brother. "Right now, we just need to stabilize him, cause he's slipping away. Is there anything else that you can remember? Any little detail?" he asked Emma and I. "We already told you everything. Do something!" I yelled. "Look, I understand you two are frustrated, I do. But I need something to treat. And, right now, there is no explanation. It's like..." I cut Dr. Whale off by emptying Henry's bag on the nearby table. Emma looked at me, realizing what I was trying to show and said, "Like magic." Bingo.

Regina came running in to where we all were and asked, "Scarlett, Where's Henry?!" "You did this," Emma said. She grabbed Regina and dragged her to a storage room and I followed closely behind. I locked the door behind me and watched as Emma beat the shit out of my adoptive mother. "You did this!" Emma yelled and Regina asked fearfully, "What the hell are you doing?! Stop this! My son-" "Is sick because of you! You used your magic to poison the apple turnover you gave Emma and Henry ate it!" I yelled, cutting her off. "Scarlett?! Why- What?! That was meant for Emma!" she said. "It's true, isn't it?!" Emma asked, dismissing the part where Regina admitted to attempting to kill her. "What are you talking about?" Regina asked. "It's true. Isn't it? All of it," I said. " My mom looked at me and sighed, "Yes." "I was leaving town. Why couldn't you just leave things alone?" Emma asked. "Because as long as you're alive, Henry and Scarlett will never be mine!" my mom said, and looked over at me, guilt evident in her eyes. "By how this conversation is going, Scarlett won't be yours and Henry will never be anyone's unless you fix this. You wake him up!" Emma yelled. "I can't!" Regina yelled. "Don't you have magic?" I asked. "That was the last of it. It was supposed to put her to sleep!" Regina said, nodding towards Emma. A sleeping curse... How... unoriginal. Emma let go of Regina. "What's it going to do to him?" I asked. "I don't know," Regina admitted, "Magic here is unpredictable." "So... So he could..." Emma couldn't finish what she was trying to say. "Yes," Regina nodded sadly. "So, what do we do?" Emma asked. "We need help. There's one other person in this town who knows about this... Knows about magic," Regina said. "Mr. Gold," Emma said. "Actually, he goes by Rumpelstiltskin," I said.