Regerts

Squids pov
All this drama was eating away at me. Wanting me to start hurting myself again. I cried into my hands ignoring the fact people were around me. "Speedy, please help." he put his hand around me "of course I will squid" I hugged him. He hugged me back.

Nicole's POV
To be honest at this particular time I couldn't really care that squid had cheated on me. All I want is for Kelly to get better. Ash is going on holiday tomorrow with izzy. So I'm gonna be here on my own. Kelly hadn't moved for ages.

Ashs pov
Squid definitely wasn't coping with all these kids. I wonder what he would say if.... no he would never let that happen. Anyway as I've been thinking about it I might aswell ask him. I let go of Kelly's hand.

I saw squid with speedy. Speedy smiled and me. I sat next to squid and asked him "Squid, I can tell you aren't coping with the girls" he looked at me "Would you like me to look after Kelly?" Squid looked at me "Ash. Please. She doesn't deserve to be in this family, she's to nice she doesn't deserve this drama"

Speedys pov
Was he just giving her up. Is this even allowed shouldn't Nicole have something to do with this. Squid suddenly had a huge face of regret "you sure?" Ash asked squid nodded stroming out the room crying.