Not much longer...

Squids pov
I put the last thing into the Trolly "all done!" I smiled I checked my phone it was 1pm Nicole is coming back at 2:30pm so we need to set the stuff up
We got home and the house was all tidy everyone has made a congratulations party :)
"Thanks guys! Where's kelly?" I asked
"Her and Lee went on a walk." Ooh I just remembered that Kay has a boyfriend Louis I think his name is "Kay, wanna invite Louis round, as all your gonna have to is hang out with him" Kay nodded and ran upstairs to get her phone
Kay's Pov
Dad told me I could invite louis round :) yay I can't wait for everyone to meet him "Hey, Louis wanna come and hang out at mine, dad said it was" about 5 mintues later "Ok, meet me at Tescos now  at we can walk there"
I ran down stairs "I'm going out, be back soon!"
"Hey Louis!" I said "Hey Kay!" We hugged he grabbed my hand and I lead him home. Half way home I saw kelly and Lee "Kelly!" I said waving at her, she ran over "Louis this is my sister, Kelly and this is lee her boyfriend"
"Hey" he smiled "Hi" lee and kelly both said
Kelly's Pov
I checked my phone "Mum is gonna be home in 30 mintues Ash said to come back now." Kay nodded and went back home... "We're back Ash, and Kay and Louis are too!" Stampy, Amy and Sqaishey ran in "So your the one dating our Kay!"
"Guys, this embarrassing!" Kay said
"Wait... I know you... Your that cat that plays minecraft!" Louis said stampy nodded "yeah, my sister, Chloe, watches you all the time, and the blue man, squid I think" I started crying with laughter "He's our dad, kinda he adopted us!" Me and Kay both said "What no way, any chance Chloe could come round and meet him, she's 8 and is totally obsessed!"
"I think that will be fine I'll have to talk to my dad when he gets back"

Sorry I stopped with the daily upload, it got to much, but I'm nearly on 200 reads! Thanks guys!!!