Whats gonna happen

Before I start writing the new chapter I have two things to say
1. I'm updating everyday for a month
2. The last official chapter had more but it didn't work
So
Kay's Pov
I texted dad "dad Tom has kidnapped me!" Tom dragged me to his hair "Tom let me go now!" I saw mum in the front "Mum are you just gonna stand there and laugh this isn't funny take me home!" Tom sniggered as he drive away from the town

Dad's Pov
We were watching Narnia when my phone went buzz it was a text from Kay saying she had run away "Oh no" I screamed running out to get my shoes and coat on "What's wrong Squid?" Ash said "It's kay she's runaway!" Then my phone went off again Ash read if "Toms kidnapped her squid!" "Dad I'm coming with you!" Kelly said "No
Kelly stay here with lee me ash stamps and Amy and Sqaishey will look for her!" Everyone expect lee got up kelly moved to cuddle up with lee (They look so cute!)

Toms Pov
I have kay now :D squid will be here soon "Kay were going to Nicole's brothers house while he's on holiday, ok?" She nodded and then pulled out here phone and started typing,
Kelly's Pov
Everyone expect lee and me has gone to find kay "Lee I'm scared what's gonna happen to Kay?" Lee looked at me and hugged me "Well to be honest kelly I don't know" I looked a lee and smiled softly "I'm gonna go record some videos for my channel Lee do you wanna play with me as you have your laptop" he smiled and we got up and went into squids office we recorded rocket league minecraft build battles (about 6 because it was so fun!" And then some creative mode videos like tutorials and things I also recorded a video about my past and stuff (a bit like let's talk and the mac channel)
By the time I finished it was 7pm everyone was still out
Dad's Pov
I got another text from Kay saying they were going to Nicole brothers house we drove there and I saw toms car "Kay!" I screamed trying to get out of the car "Squid stay here were gonna get the police!" Amy said pulling me back in "No, Amy let me go my daughter is in there and I need her to survive!" I used all my strength to get out of the car whilst everyone was pulling me back! Finally I got out and rushed towards the door "Kay!" I screamed as I ran through the door "Bro stay there or..."
"Or what Tom!" Tom let out a single tear "I'm sorry squid here take her!" Tom back into a Corner Nicole walked down the stair "Well hello there i see you come to get me!" She laughed "No actually I've come to get my daughter who I love and will forever" Ash ran in and helped Kay up and took her outside "hang on if Nicole's pregnant with your child, that means you have been together for ages!" Tom sniggered "about 3 months now"